I thought I was a racist.

-
Pardon this, but think about it. My Grandmother told me, when I was a little kid, that she just couldn't stand "n#gg*+s". She also said, "being black doesn't make you one, and being white doesn't keep you from it". I know a whole lot more white ones.

That's how I see it. That word has nothing to do with color, but how you act.

That's about it, and I think if it's big no no to use the word then they shouldn't call others that either.
But there we go with the realism again. (It's ok for some to use it but not others and I noticed it)

That's like saying Italians can call each other Spic's but it's racist if anyone else calls em that.

If you don't like a word so much that you want it to be socially unaceptable to use it, then don't use it yourself.
(Double standards) and I think it's BS.
And offensive is not a defense if you use the word yourself.

Some groups and races say they want equality then I can call them what thier freinds and neighbors do.
We can also dump the Black Caucus, the American Negro College Fund, and a few others as Whites, Mexicans, Italians, Russians or whatever don't have a Caucus in the House or a special college fund specifically for that racial group.

I MUST be racist because I noticed the bias throughout our society don't think it's fair or equal. right?

NOT! I'm a realist.
I see it, I know how it is no matter how much others may try to tell me different.
The fact that it goes unchanged is an insult to me and my race, and I think it actually causes some amount of racism.
It does with me anyway.

Italians are wops. Mexicans are spicks. Get it right.

I think I may be called a mick or something like that. lol

You guys are funny as hell and so far no editing required. Who would of thought, congrats.

Terry your local square head.

I thought that Italians were degos and Mexicans wet-backs....

Whatever happened to "honky"???

Here's a few racist jokes for entertainment only, please don't get offended, just chuckle:

What sound does a flat tire on an Italian car make???

Wop, wop, wop, wop.....

Did you hear about the new Jewish high performance car tire???

Not only can it stop on a dime, it picks it up also...

Why do Polocks have 'ski' at the end of their last name???

They can't spell toboggan...

What do you call an elevator full of Polocks???

A ski lift...

I thought that Italians were degos and Mexicans wet-backs....

Whatever happened to "honky"???

Here's a few racist jokes for entertainment only, please don't get offended, just chuckle:

What sound does a flat tire on an Italian car make???

Wop, wop, wop, wop.....

Did you hear about the new Jewish high performance car tire???

Not only can it stop on a dime, it picks it up also...

Why do Polocks have 'ski' at the end of their last name???

They can't spell toboggan...

What do you call an elevator full of Polocks???

A ski lift...

HEY WTF???
I'm an Italian Jew married to a Polock :protest: :)

I guess I'm a crappy racist for using the wrong slang then :)
Fishmens67's way of putting it pretty much sums up the attitude I try to keep.

Don't tread or be tread on.

Damn skippy. If you're gonna be a racist, at least take the time to get it right.

Check this out. George pretty much says it properly here. He's got a great point.

[ame]http://youtu.be/JttAR3-4fgg[/ame]

In the dictionary, racist is believing one race should control all others.

But today if you say people of this or that race have certain traits, you are a racist.

I know what I see.

It's Puerto Ricans that are "Spics". Not Mexicans. But, I suppose it can be used for any Hispanic race.

"WOP" simply means "Without Papers". It's an abbreviation from the old Ellis Island days.

Thanks for the racist education, Frank. I never knew what wop meant. lol

It's Puerto Ricans that are "Spics". Not Mexicans. But, I suppose it can be used for any Hispanic race.

"WOP" simply means "Without Papers". It's an abbreviation from the old Ellis Island days.

Well in that case any illegal alien is a WOP. right?

Just trying to "get it right" here. :tongue5:

Well in that case any illegal alien is a WOP. right?

Actually that's very true, and back in the day when people immigrating here were coming, largely, through Ellis Island, in NY Harbor, that was precisely the case. ANY immigrant, from ANY country who arrived at our border without papers was classified as a "WOP". However, what makes them different from the Criminals presently invading through our Southern border is that they did stop and fill out the necessary paper work at Ellis Island, so that they can enter the country LEGALLY. Not so with the Mexicans, and who knows who else coming through a politically porous border with the hopes of free everything, for their vote.

Just trying to "get it right" here. :tongue5:
Keep workin' at it, it'll come. :poke:

Actually that's very true, and back in the day when people immigrating here were coming, largely, through Ellis Island, in NY Harbor, that was precisely the case. ANY immigrant, from ANY country who arrived at our border without papers was classified as a "WOP". However, what makes them different from the Criminals presently invading through our Southern border is that they did stop and fill out the necessary paper work at Ellis Island, so that they can enter the country LEGALLY. Not so with the Mexicans, and who knows who else coming through a politically porous border with the hopes of free everything, for their vote.

Keep workin' at it, it'll come. :poke:

Thanks for all the help you guys have been in teaching me how to correctly belittle another race.

JK :toothy7:

Actually my Dad's side of the family is from Oklahoma and my Dad was a guard seargant for the Cal state prison system in a violent & criminally insane section. (D quad it was called) so I know what racism is.

-
Back