I walked away.....

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Today while working I turned in front of a speeding vehicle and was t-boned, then was smashed into another vehicle. Work truck was totaled and other than a few bumps and bruises I am ok. Not a good day at all. The picture is actually of the "good" side. I was pinned inside the truck as both doors came in far enough that it pinned me between the door and the arm rest.

Attachments

• 20110223135648.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 516
Glad to see you are ok. Sorry about the truck but it can be replaced.

yea, glad you are ok, who else is going to get the package that is on its way to your house.lol

You live to fight another day?

THIS IS GOOD!

Heal well, take your time and keep the muscles loose. Strech and exercise as the doc say.

Glad your OK enuff to let us know.

Glad your ok here also, fellow WI, good thing you wern't in a Prius you might have been electrocuted...J/K

Lucky, I'd say. Next time run your strobe and take that rattle can and paint some more 'safety horange' on that thing!!!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I got a ticket for failure to yield even though the kid was speeding. So in the end my fault, and by this time tomorrow I will be in the unemployment line.

Glad to hear you are ok:pirat: I'm a pooper scooper that goes and picks up that kinda poop afterwards:salute:

Attachments

• ROLLOVER (5).jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 433
  • 712.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 416
  • AL TOW4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 448
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, now I know why you said you'd be glad to run with me to the next car purcahse. You gotta nice ride there Hemi-itis.

Take any off railroad tracks?

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to hear you were not seriously injured. You should not have to lose your job over the ticket. I would fight it and then there would be no reason to blame you for the accident.

I overheard one lady telling the police that the kid was driving really fast.... but I guess that wasn't good enough.

Sorry to hear, but if it was me I would be fighting it. What do you have to lose?? Very well could just be a lazy cop trying to make his day easier. Make him get the tape measure out and mark off the skid marks...if there are any. Good luck!

.....Glad ur ok.......must have been a wild ride.........rest easy.....sorry about the loss of ur job.........kim.................

Hopefully everything goes well for you as far as the job goes. Glad you weren't hurt.

Glad to hear that you're okay. Sucks about the job, though. That's adding insult to injury...

-
Back