I want to buy this!!

-
The A-pillar is so wide, it would be too large of a blind spot for me. If I tried to drive it, I would probably take out a few pedestrians.

Went by the place today to see about the truck, No one there again!!! I looked inside the showroom window and there is no telephone # for the place. I will try again later this week. No signs on the building either. I will update as soon as I can find out something. My note is still on the windshield.

Looks like a bank truck Thick Steel construction. probably an old armored car. Really Cool rig to fix up and cruise into a show with though!!!!

That's why the "P" metric tires are flat!!:toothy10:

Sorry couldn't resist!:toothy10:

Cool ride, but gas would kill ya! Time for a cummins for it!:cheers:

Went back there today no one around. left a note with my contact info. Hopefully....

That's how we got Fern.
I left a note!:cheers:

.......If you would like to give your Dodge a loving home with people who would love it and really care for it...........
You know it worked!!!!!8)

I'd offer but FOTO wouldn't be able to tow that one, it's 3 times the weight!! LOL!!!

Good Luck with the purchase, it's totally cool no matter how much it weighs.:toothy10:

Anyone remember that old Hotwheels "Funny money" Brinks armored car funny car? You could easily make something like that, make sure it has fat rear tires and a cool rake, and zoomies.:cheers:

That thing is sweet like strudel. It would be the only one on the block for sure.

Anyone remember that old Hotwheels "Funny money" Brinks armored car funny car? You could easily make something like that, make sure it has fat rear tires and a cool rake, and zoomies.:cheers:
Yep,I remember. I still have my "Funny Money" Hot Wheels.

That is one cool truck. I like the low profile roofline. It looks like the frame might be sagging a bit behind the front clip. I'd check it real good. It can't be worth much though and probably worth doing just for the uniqueness of the truck. Good luck!

That is one cool truck. I like the low profile roofline. It looks like the frame might be sagging a bit behind the front clip. I'd check it real good. It can't be worth much though and probably worth doing just for the uniqueness of the truck. Good luck!

Actually the frame is in good shape. The fenders sit lower than the reat of the bodylines. Why, I have no clue. I thought that at first but after examination of the patient, I have determined that the frame is solid all around. Believe me this thing is a TANK!!!!!

Post a pic over at Sweptline.org I bet them guys will know something about it.

My wife works just down the road from where this truck is located. She has spoke to one of her co workers who told her that he thinks that this guy who has the truck may just be scrapping it. I told her to find out if I could just pay him the scrap amount and haul it out of there. The wait continues...

-
Back