I was feeling brave!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
So the darts sitting another weekend out and I needed a fix. My daily driver is a 2000 mustang gt that's bone stock. I maned up and drove it 20 miles to the track and put down three passes and drove home. This is the first time I ever raced and drove home and I have to say it feels good. I put down a 14.56, 14.59, 14.48. Even treed a brand new BMW and got to watch him play catch up half the track. Anyways it was a good night and hope everyone else had fun.

Pretty consistent. I remember my first time down the track at Atco in a 2011 Mustang. 12.5 @115. Havent forgot that feeling driving under the lights. When does the dart premiere?

The dart made some runs last year with a best of 14 flat. The new rebuilt engine could hit the track tomorrow! I'm just waiting on a call from the friend with a trailer;). This winter the mustang will be paid off and sold to get a truck and trailer.

It's addicting but I was more excited about driving to the track and running then driving home. No trailer to unload and crap to pack up. Just pull into tech and run then park and have a drink and run again and again then leave.

I don't care what you were driving, that's just fun in anybody's book. Glad you had a good time, I sure would have. :thumleft:

-
Back