I won $500,000 !!!

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Just kidding.

Trying to help Joey's goal of breaking 500,000 posts this month.

But seriously, what's the first thing you'd do or buy if you won $500,000?

I think I'd buy a couple hemi Desoto's, some Custom Royals, and a 70 Roadrunner. Oh wait does that sound greedy?..

Funny you should ask, I think about it every lottery day :iconbigg:

Get out of debt, build a big shop at the cabin and add a couple cars to the fleet, yeah baby :hello1:

Since I Would Be Making More Than 250k In One Year ,i Would Be Calculating How Much I Would Have To Give To The Obama Tax Fund.

We get taxed on everything down here.

So do we, except lotteries, go figure? Everything else is taxed to the hilt, extreme sales tax, high income tax but no lottery tax not that it matters, I can't win the ruddy thing :cwm10:

I would build a fence 10 foot tall around my two acres and dig in the hill to build me an under ground home big enough for a pool table and two cars 3 bedrooms three bath's and a very large 30'X30' living dinning area.
Then I would pay 66aCUDA and Charrile S to put there heads together and let 66aCUDA build me a good driver slant with V8 horse power. :glasses2:

I would build a fence 10 foot tall around my two acres and dig in the hill to build me an under ground home big enough for a pool table and two cars 3 bedrooms three bath's and a very large 30'X30' living dinning area.
Then I would pay 66aCUDA and Charrile S to put there heads together and let 66aCUDA build me a good driver slant with V8 horse power. :glasses2:

Sounds like the place about a mile past the cabin we call Stalag 13, about an 8 foot fence with barbed wire on top of that around a 5 acre property, not sure what that's all about :scratch:

Sounds like the place about a mile past the cabin we call Stalag 13, about an 8 foot fence with barbed wire on top of that around a 5 acre property, not sure what that's all about :scratch:
That's how you keep the nuts away from your family, I could let the dogs run free and keep other dogs out, The dear would not get in to my garden and the children would be safe, You know how bad this world is getting Rob

That's how you keep the nuts away from your family, I could let the dogs run free and keep other dogs out, The dear would not get in to my garden and the children would be safe, You know how bad this world is getting Rob

Yeah I hear ya Mike, just an odd place for the one I'm talking about, out in the country, pretty darn quiet, the dogs do run wild so as long as you have one people stay off your property. The fence is one thing but the barbed wire on top really sets it off, doesn't fit the neighbourhood, my first thought was it was a Hells Angels compound but it's some woman and her daughter.

I'd pay off my debt, buy some fertile farm property and build a house that runs on solar power with a back-up diesel generator. Off the grid is where it's at.

After paying all the taxes, I'd "fricken" spend the rest.

I'd pay off my debt, buy some fertile farm property and build a house that runs on solar power with a back-up diesel generator. Off the grid is where it's at.
I went to radio shack today asking about a solar phone charger :thumrigh:

-
Back