I would like a T shirt.

-
Ok then! I will see if I can get a prototype made and show what I have dun.
Or if Joey or adam has a stock or a screening already made up they can let us know.
I would like the logo that is at the top left of the site page on mine with memike under it. and then Sid would have Oldvart on his, You get the idea.
A pocket T shirt is a must. All screening will be on the back so people can spot us easily.
I look allot younger in orange and that help's me talk to the younger babe's. :thumbup:

I'm all for shirts but you can't have any of Mopar's images on it if you are selling them....so no M or a pentstar....any type of wording is dine but if you put a copyrighted logo on anything and sell it they will come after you.

OK, so how about pulling the pentastar out the logo and putting in a hemi looking engine in it's place (without the wording of course). Hopefully an engine "Image" wouldn't be copyrighted.

Actually, a small block 6-pack would be cool too.

I can't see how there would be a complaint about that......but I'm not a lawyer either.

I would take a couple! Just think of all the people that would see the shirt at car shows and cruises, anyone say more new members!! :thumbup:

Rumor has it the shirts are all ready made. Someone is stashing them in a box in his basement. He just needs to finish unpacking. Thats just the rumor I heard from Joey.

I would be interested, I would need three of them though, One for working in, One for a night on the town(black) and one special grey one for shows. Memike are you going to do this? Just name the price and I am in. Don't care about graphics or letters, I have total faith in your selection.

So, how do you log on to the store or is it a thing of the past? Please let me know so I can spend some moola! I want a shirt!!

That CAR- Toon guy may be able to help us out with something cool that would be very recognizable as mopar stuff without "being" mopar stuff!Check out his stuff He could probably do something in 3 or 4 coloUrs for us.

www.hotcarart.com

Robb

I Believe this is his work:

moparsofthenight.jpg

ron spilman said:
So, how do you log on to the store or is it a thing of the past? Please let me know so I can spend some moola! I want a shirt!!

The old store is gone. Joey needs to dig the box out from his basement. He just moved and isnt done unpacking. He will let us know when there ready.

You know ,if you should happen to print a new shirt ,the logo in the top left corner (as mentioned by memike) would be great. By removing the line that connects the star points you won`t have to worry about copyright infringement. The logo is great advertising and it`s relatively neutral since it doesn`t picture any one model of A-body. The logo (large enough)on the back of a pocketted shirt (for the smokers) would be great. I`m in too, there`s certainly enough demand, and maybe they`ll be here for Carlisle!

abodybannerLeft.jpg

Count me in for a few. Couldn't we say mopar but different writing?

Count me in too. I'd get a couple one for the wife one for the kids and One for me. Let me known on the details. How about the grills of all the years of the A bodies. Just a ideal.

Way to go memike!!
Really good idea!

For me, one M-size and one XL for my wife!

And don't worry about the logo thing, our Finnish Dart & Valiant Association get the permit to use pentastar and Mopar logos, first we call to the Chrysler and then they send us to permits to use logos...
Doesn't cost one cent!

-
Back