Reaction score
the states that are not circled
i would like to have those old license plates
i can pay shipping
pm me if u can help

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 489
I think I still have the South Dakota plates off of my 99 Ford truck if you want them. Will take a look when I get home.

Hey Moto when I move you can have my NC plate if you want it.

Hey Eddie, You know we are headed west, very shortly........ I'll see what I can come up with, for ya! J

I was planning to do this as well. All 50 states as well as Canadian provinces and territories. Takes picks of your plate wall.

Riddler

is that what your doing? a plate wall? I have been thinking about doing a plate-chop-name sign for my son were I would spell his name out with license plates......

here u go

Attachments

• Picture 047.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Picture 048.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 445
  • Picture 049.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 455
Nice collection. Will hit up my wife's mom up in Montana and see if she has one from up there for you.

at my doctors office, they have all the states plates cut to the shape of
the state of the plate then aranged to look like the united states very cool just a idea instead of just hanging on wall............

I have a couple of Florida plates dated 67-68 & 68-69 Eddie. Want to work a deal with the cars I mentioned earlier? I will post pics if you are interested.

Moto, In the process of cleaning (trying to sell my house) I found the Montana and Colorado plates I was supposed to send you a long time ago. I will get them in the mail and don't worry about the shipping. I feel bad for forgetting.

hey moto could ya use these i got a ct blue off my old dart and a ct white off my 76 chev.
pm me

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 413
Moto, In the process of cleaning (trying to sell my house) I found the Montana and Colorado plates I was supposed to send you a long time ago. I will get them in the mail and don't worry about the shipping. I feel bad for forgetting.

dont feelbad its ok pm your way

Might be able to help you with NJ and WA plates, will check when I go outside tomorrow........

here are the Kansas plates i have,Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 364
-
Back