I would like to know ! whats youre Gaz price !!!

-
here its 3.70/g for reg and 3.99/g for premium. and people cant get rid of there trucks fast enough...

Here it's $6.15 AUD per gallon for 98 octane. that's $1.62 AUD per Litre
76 litre tank = 20 gallon = $123 per tank @ 3 mpg
496 cubes of fuel eating machine
tr4.jpg

we just hit $3.79 per gallon for regular here in NJ which equates to exactly $1 per litre
but we are the 2nd lowest taxed for motor fuels in the country.

Up again to $1.25 /litre.:angry4: They say is is going to be $1.50 by summer.:angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4:

We got $3.98 for the cheap stuff here in northern Wi.
I'm just wondering what the price of race gas is going to be?
It's going to put a crimp on me going racing this year.

Attachments

• Kaukauna may 2009 020.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 125
arm for reg
leg for prem

4.10 ish at costco for premium

I've seen $4.40/gal at some places

We got $3.98 for the cheap stuff here in northern Wi.
I'm just wondering what the price of race gas is going to be?
It's going to put a crimp on me going racing this year.

Their predicting $4.00 by summer. I bet it will be more like $4.50 or more. Its only mid April.

Too damn high! Frickin` commodities traders are making money hand over fist. I wish the U.S. would flood the market with the oil reserves it's hoarding. This price skyrocketing is uncalled for and if it continues I believe it will negatively impact any gains the economy has made in the last few months. Oh yeah, 87 octane here in Va. is at $3.79 a gallon. We must drive over 75 miles a day just to go to work and back, there is no way around it. The president says I should go out and buy a new car that gets better gas mileage. Yeah, that's the answer. Are these politicians for real?

Politicians are insulated from reality. They really have no clue what life is really like for you and I every day.

$3.69 for 87 here today but saw a couple of places at $3.75. Bet everyone will be at $3.75 tomorrow.

-
Back