Ideas to stop theft

-
I'm going to install viper alarm systems in all my vehicles. They have one I've heard that as soon as it's triggered it shuts off the ignition and won't allow the vehicle to be stolen. Siren or not theres no way you can get something started and steal it if the ignition wiring won't work.

I'm installing line lock kits along the brake lines with hidden wiring and a hidden switch so that when parked the brakes will be fully engaged and will give someone a hell of a time trying to drag them away.

The harder you make it to steal a car ,the odds improve it not being stolen.In addition to a car alarm and gps system.I will probably purchase a Alpha Car Boot.It is made by Alpha Industries Los Angles Ca.What happens when a person has too many unpaid tickets??

I would put a video cam inside my car with it's monitor inside the trunk, then install a open button in the trunk, next thing would be....place a Chimp in the trunk, give him a huge monkey wrench...and every time he sees someone getting in my car that's not me, he will instantly open the trunk, get off and smack the person just a few...hundred of times...I would call it the Chimp System ;) =P~

Or you can always place a Chihuahua with spikes on her neck...:-D

I quite often leave the car unlocked. If a joy rider wants to take it, let them. Hopefully I'll get it back and in one piece instead of with a broken window or large hole drilled in the door.

Usually parked on the street with the windows down tells a potential thief that the owner is close, very close, so they don't touch.

-
Back