Reaction score
Indy & Factory shifter?
Extra rear side panels
can a mirror glass be swapped out?
Extra Passenger seat? came with car.
What Are these seat belts too?
Extra rear folding seat with trim.
I got two extra black visors.
if anybody’s interested sell or trade need a bunch of stuff. Head light trim rings for one and reverse tail light lense “passenger needed”
Thanks all
Sry if this is confusing

IMG_4312.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4337.jpeg

IMG_4335.jpeg

image.jpg

View attachment 1716265870

IMG_4355.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly are you asking, or want to know?
I’m sorry, was it confusing?
I am interested in finding out the two seatbelt retractors probably not for my car I thought maybe somewhere in the rear also that last piece not sure what it is. I guess I could look it up.

Well, first off you need to be specific about the car you are working on, from there you need to put all of the questions you have about said car. You also have pictures listed that might be construed as a "For Sale" ad, not in the for sale section. This post "IS" indeed confusing, the members here cannot see what you are working on, so they either guess, or do not comment at all.

Well, first off you need to be specific about the car you are working on, from there you need to put all of the questions you have about said car. You also have pictures listed that might be construed as a "For Sale" ad, not in the for sale section. This post "IS" indeed confusing, the members here cannot see what you are working on, so they either guess, or do not comment at all.
Yeah sry i will fix

-
Back