If Elvis were still alive......

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If Elvis were still alive....what would he be driving.

After seeing the King in mainly classic Cadillacs, it seems hard to imagine him in a new challenger hellcat because I think it would be too small but then maybe he would be allured by the insane horsepower. ???

I doubt he would choose any imports..... at least such a thing would be a disappointment coming from an old time American southern boy who would know what real Grits and Apple pie are.

I would doubt an SUV would suit him......like an escalade, he is not a rapper after all.

What American car is out there new today that would be flashy and king sized for the King of Rock and roll himself ??

One of these maybe? If he wasn't being chauffeured around. Could haul a lot of donuts and fried chicken...

Attachments

• Elvis mobile.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 293
he would be old and using a cane. he would probably have himself carted around the back of a limo and using a private jet.that's if he wasn't in a drug rehab center

I could definitely see Elvis in a Hellcat, doing a burnout

He did go for some imports ..............

As far as Panteras go this one appears to be fairly stock save for two key modifications, courtesy of one of Elvis many sidearms. Looking into the vehicle with a friend there was no missing them. Two holes in the steering wheel and one in the floor.

Why would Elvis shoot a perfectly good car?

According to the oft-repeated story told to me by the museum's Collections Manager Tom Kenney, Presley had just had a fight with Thompson and was hoping to leave with a furious burnout in order to make his point but the car wouldn't start.

You don't show up The King. Even if you're made of metal.

Presley then pulled out his revolver and shot the car through the door, hitting the steering wheel and the floorpan.

I could definately see Elvis in a Hellcat, doing a burnout

Attachments

• 18n2nepm4uf1cjpg.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 288
Well being from Mississippi I am sure he would have a truck and A Long Black Limousine. But really The King would drive whatever The King wanted to.

This truck is so tough it gives you more balls!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klz2LvitCHI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klz2LvitCHI[/ame]

Elvis is still alive and living in Kalamazoo, MI.

he'd be driving this.......

and he would be out trying to score some dope.

Attachments

• white-trash-car-300x216.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 177
He'd be ridin around in the back of a limo with fine chicks. Cause old or not, he'd still be rich and that's all women like that want.

Didn't Elvis have a dinky Messerschmitt Kabinenroller at one point? As others have stated, he probably wouldn't be doing much of his own driving but I'd imagine that he'd have plenty of cars around, of all makes and types, because he'd buy whatever struck his fancy, and would give many cars away.

-
Back