If I had to have a B-body

-
Nice car. Reminds me of my first 70 Roadrunner but in sub lime paint. No 6 pack though.

Yep. Nice car. But here is a very important question.

Did Lynch Road change their fender tag format from 69 to 70?

On this 70 runner, it has the entire VIN on the bottom line like a St. Louis tag. The 69 Lynch Road tags had the VIN split, with the last 8 digits of the VIN on the top line....NOT the bottom

Looks good, but the '71-'72 gtx, road runner, or satilite has got to my fav.

1971 Plymouth Road Runner 426 Street Hemi Gunmetal Grey Rt Frt Qtr.jpg

Gotta love the 70 Roadrunner.

Here's a local one in my area. Also a factory 440 6bbl with a 4 speed. Plum Crazy. NOT for sale. Sweet machine that my meager budget could never afford.

tim01.jpg

There are alot of mopars on my "want it list", but a 70 roadrunner is right near the top, along with a 70 challenger t/a, 69 1/2 roadrunner or superbee six pack, 68 or 69 charger, 69 dart gts, etc., etc., etc.

I love B-bodies too...

A12 Super Bee
69 Coronet R/T
69 Charger
69 Daytona
70 'Bird
70 Runner/GTX
71-2 Runner/GTX

When I was just out of high school ('81) a guy up the road put his '69 440 six pack all factory stock with bench seat and fiberglass hood, up for sale....a whopping $4500, the thing was mint, my Dad said and I quote"what kind of idiot would pay that much for a 12yr old car that gets 10miles to the gallon and shakes the windows when it goes by your house!" Yeah listened to Dad and ended up driving a stupid Formula Firechicken instead#-o Who would have know how much those cars would be worth now!!!

I'm with you i love my abody but, i'm helping my cousin restore his 70 gtx 375 hp 440 pistol grip, dana, air grabber, factory 8 track, buckets w/ console all numbers matching. the more we work on it the more it grows on me.

-
Back