if i were to buy a modern challenger ....this is it

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:prayer::prayer::prayer: freaking nice....just missing the push bar which can be remedied after a weekend on the welder :D

Attachments

• new challenger.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 400
There was and will only ever be ONE General Lee, and that aint it.

you guys all crack me up with the responses to these kinds of things.

the sad thing is that I am not joking in thinking that is cool. LMAO

You guys keep me laughing all day.

you guys all crack me up with the responses to these kinds of things.

the sad thing is that I am not joking in thinking that is cool. LMAO

You guys keep me laughing all day.

That what makes us all different....how boring would it be if we all agreed? I personally would be embarrassed to drive or ride in that car or any other car painted like that unless it was a 1969 Charger!

I like the Dukes theme pretty much on anything at all because it pays homage to a cool show and in doing that, it will never die.

I like the Dukes theme pretty much on anything at all because it pays homage to a cool show and in doing that, it will never die.

that's what I was thinking .....I was actually surprised to find any resistance to the one of the greatest shows on the planet.

They are actually translating the dukes shows to other languages and showing them in other countries like Saudi and china and Canada. That shows the greatness of things unique to and made right here in the US of A.

Even the confederate Flag itself is iconic, Some take it as a bad thing and I suppose some could make it bad but go find anything like it anywhere else in the world.

They are actually translating the dukes shows to other languages and showing them in other countries like Saudi and china and Canada. .

i was watching the Dukes in canada long before you were born Rani lol .

It's not that the show was bad or terrible to watch or anything, just the paint/flag theme has been worn out and actually a bit politically incorrect any more.
Not that I'm a stickler about that per se. (I say make fun of everyone equally):D

Kinda reminds me of that Cadbury Bunny commercial to do that to anything but the real car.

It would make a bad *** undercover cop car clone though. :D

Pull into a parking lot at night with that, and you might confiscate all kinds of good stuff.
Need a mic that makes your voice lower, and just say "Put it on the ground and walk away and I won't arrest you" :D

If I were to look at purchasing a new Challenger, it would be either red, or yellow, with black interior. I would consider an R/T or an SRT/8, only.
But, fortunately, or unfortunately, I have no use for a car like that.

As far as cars go, I find the Charger R/T and SRT/8 Much more appealing. Same two color choices, though.

Black is too serious, and too hot here in the south, White is too plain, I just don't like the green cars, orange is... well... orange, and blue is very pretty, but much too tame for such a hot car.

just my 2¢

i was watching the Dukes in canada long before you were born Rani lol .

exactly, I watched the very first episode the night it came on TV. I have seen every show at least once, if not 12 times over. that theme should stay right where it started, on a 69 dodge charger...

Attachments

• dukes.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 272
It's not that the show was bad or terrible to watch or anything, just the paint/flag theme has been worn out and actually a bit politically incorrect any more.
Not that I'm a stickler about that per se. (I say make fun of everyone equally):D

Kinda reminds me of that Cadbury Bunny commercial to do that to anything but the real car.

It would make a bad *** undercover cop car clone though. :D

Pull into a parking lot at night with that, and you might confiscate all kinds of good stuff.
Need a mic that makes your voice lower, and just say "Put it on the ground and walk away and I won't arrest you" :D

"politically correct" and "per se"....You used both of those terms in the same post to try and say she was somehow "off" in her line of thinkin'.

That right there is some funny irony chit!

LOL
Not tryin' to start war of monkeys slinging feces back and forth, per se, but that cracked me up!

-
Back