If this is not a scam, it is just incredibly sad!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
No, I don't have a horse..........

Hoping someone can help

Hello,
My name is Amber and I have been hoping for awhile, to be able to groom and love on a horse again. When I first started getting sick , I was forced to move. I then in turn, had to give up my horse. That was six years ago. I have missed her ever since. I'm terminally ill now and really want to vist a horse before I can't completely. My body I'm pretty sure is too broken for riding but not too broken for horse brushing. Anyways if anyone could help me with this please let me know, thanks for your time,
Sincerely
Amber

I can relate with that. I used to date a girl with horses... loved to groom and take care of them but no way I was riding anything with out a clutch and a brake !

Definitely a scam of some sort. Horse owners, ranchers, farmers, ect all have a network. There is no way a girl from rural Idaho, who formerly owned a horse, doesn't know somebody with a horse. I'm not buying that sob story.

Can't be that hard to find someone with a horse. Scam.

Definitely a scam of some sort. Horse owners, ranchers, farmers, ect all have a network. There is no way a girl from rural Idaho, who formerly owned a horse, doesn't know somebody with a horse. I'm not buying that sob story.

You guys probably correct

I got a buddy that boards 7 horses on his property, come on over and brush them all.

I found Amber.

bb6a7a8e57603c758e7512990c069870.jpg

If this is real she can simply go to any local feed store, and they would have some horse owner contact her I am sure!!! They might need to have her sign a release of liability before hand!??? scam no doubt.

What do they stand to gain with the scam ?
Horsemeat?
That stuff is great if properly cooked
I remember being a kid and coming home for lunch on days my grandma would watch us
She would have a lot of horsemeat allready on the stove for dinner and the whole house would be filled with such a sweet savor

We used to load a big pallet of horse meat on KLM flghts to Europe once a week.

Neigh, you say?

Old Soldiers (TV series episode)

The next morning, Potter returns, but is still mum about who he calls his "sick friend." After telling him about the kids' rash, Potter figures out that its because of their diet--they eat horse meat, which is causing a reaction to the tetanus serum.

After a tossed off joke by Hawkeye, Potter goes on a rant about the atrocity of people eating horses, reminiscing about, back in WWI, "A man's horse was his best friend--where do people get off turning them into porkchops?" It leaves everyone stunned into silence, and Potter mumbles an apology and leaves.

She does say that she had to move. It may not be that easy for some people to just go and meet people. Sounds like she may not be able to move around as easily as she used to and who knows whats going on with her. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. I have a friend who was given a horse because the horse he had bought to let his daughter ride turned out to have bad hips and wasn't able to be ridden. After his daughter grew up and moved away, he gave the horse away to a girl that had social anxiety and low self esteem. This horse opened her up to people and now she is able to go to places and meet people. So scam or no? Who knows, but until you know the whole situation, why not assume its somebody asking for help? What do you have to lose?

She does say that she had to move. It may not be that easy for some people to just go and meet people. Sounds like she may not be able to move around as easily as she used to and who knows whats going on with her. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. I have a friend who was given a horse because the horse he had bought to let his daughter ride turned out to have bad hips and wasn't able to be ridden. After his daughter grew up and moved away, he gave the horse away to a girl that had social anxiety and low self esteem. This horse opened her up to people and now she is able to go to places and meet people. So scam or no? Who knows, but until you know the whole situation, why not assume its somebody asking for help? What do you have to lose?

It is proven the benefits horses can have on the human phyci ( OK so I can't spell everything!)... There is a pretty extension group that does the wounded warrior horse deal for vets from good results. Same with equine programs for mentally changed people. I think dogs and cats have the same good effect on people that can connect. Some people in this world can not seem to connect with anything or anybody.

I grew up working on a ranch in the summers. I can relate. However, if she owned a hoarse, she then she would k ow all she has to do is go to a stable and they will let her. . . Scam

But nobody ever said criminals are smart...who knows what motivates a moron !

-
Back