If you can't afford a Daytona get some plywood and build your own!

-
Looks like a project from the red green show "remember fellas nothing says poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in the duct tape " .

The funniest line EVER from Red Green was when he was trying to repair an air conditioning system:
"I wish they would come up with something, some product that you could use to repair these air conditioning ducts! I don't know...maybe some kind of TAPE?"

Aren't the words "Daytona Charger" and "strong running 318" an insult to each other?

thats some creative thinkin........reminds of the one dayclona has built up in Mass.

This one was seen att garlits mopar show
Florida20121683.jpg

Hard to say how much bondo is hiding under there...I'd have to look pretty closely before I consider it worth $2800.

I don't know what chargers cost where y'all live, but finding a B-body mopar with an engine that runs and that won't fall apart the moment you get onto the road for around 2,800 is roughly equivalent to unicorn hunting :p

Hell, I spent 2,750 for my my duster, and it was definitely no prize, and only a slant 6 car.

check out the taillights he grafted and the scallops in the hood and the doors....some neat work wonder how he made the nose?

A buddy of mine who always looks for Chargers called me on the phone a couple days ago and told me to go on line and look at it. The "nose" almost looks halfway decent - but the plywood wing kinda kills it.....lol

I don't know what chargers cost where y'all live, but finding a B-body mopar with an engine that runs and that won't fall apart the moment you get onto the road for around 2,800 is roughly equivalent to unicorn hunting :p

Hell, I spent 2,750 for my my duster, and it was definitely no prize, and only a slant 6 car.

Yup, if I had the extra cash and that car is somewhat solid, I'd be making a road trip.

All of the crap that is on it can be removed. I bet it could be had for less, it would be a good base to work with.

While not the best execution, I like it and I think I could work with that. I won't because I can't, but I could and would if I could...

Pretty cool!
A good start on a custom build.
The wings built, time for some glass work.
Is that the gas cap by the back glass?

-
Back