If you have a picture

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Share it here and see what mother nature is up too.

I just had to share this one :toothy10:

geico.jpg

sleeparound.jpg

pussycat.jpg

LOL those are good. I especially like the first 1!!

1) You guys might remember this one..........the largest woodpecker.
2) Barracuda!!!!

That lady has a big head on her shoulders and full of splinters.
But the Barracuda
moves quickly through coral reefs in search of food. It has a huge appetite and uses its acute eyesight to hunt. A barracuda can be lazily drifting and suddenly shoot out to catch the next meal at speeds of up to 25 miles per hour. Mullets, anchovies, and grunts, groupers, snapper, bream and even young barracudas are some of the small fish the barracudas eat. Barracudas will sometimes hunt in a group by herding small fish into shallow water. They will strike anything that moves. :cheers:

That is a big pudy cat!! He or she must be a Hemi cuda.:-D

Nature ..... Pond Creek National Wildlife Rufuge in South West Arkansas ....
DSC_0132-01.jpg

My buddy who is a Marine sent me these, very cool, makes you reflect on how blessed we are to have these guys on our side
Andrew
Cool Pictures - Compliments of our U.S. Military

USS Iowa BB-61 firing a broadside with her nine 16" guns in 1984.

The effect on the water is the shockwave flattening the waves.

A "Smoke Angel"

A C-17 Globemaster III from 14th Airlift Squadron, Charleston Air Force Base, S.C., releases flares over the Atlantic Ocean during a local exercise above the Charleston area, May 16, 2006.

A C-17 Globemaster III from the 14th Airlift Squadron, Charleston Air Force Base, S.C., leaves a smoke trail after releasing flares over the Atlantic Ocean during a local exercise above the Charleston area, May 16, 2006.

The vortex from the Globemaster engine created the image of a "smoke angel" in the sky.
U.S. Air Force photos by Tech. Sgt. Russell E. Cooley IV
Reference

Accidents Happen

"In Flight"

Thank you blue missile :-D That is incredible :cheers:

-
Back