If you have a picture

-
I was going to post some but the forum is jerking me around. Said I had exceeded my limit by 6 meg, so I dumped a bunch of pics. Now it says I've exceeded my limit by 4 meg, which happens to be the total of all the pics I still have posted.

WTF????

Here is our cat, Stitch taking a nap with Grump...the cat is 40 inches long and weighs in at around 28 pounds...Grump is 5'11" and 210 and thank God both are house broke...!!! lol:-D

Fat Cat 001.jpg

Fat Cat 001.jpg

Nature at it's best !!!!!

Dont bother asking where, unless you have a secret spot. 8)

Picture 656.jpg

Here's one I took yesterday morning while deer hunting. There were 4 moose there but this is the only one that got close enough to get a pic of and it was 75 yards away. These brought the total to 14 moose I have seen while deer hunting. I have only seen 2 does and a fawn as far as deer go. Something is wrong. LOL

Jack

cow moose.jpg

Here is our cat, Stitch taking a nap with Grump...the cat is 40 inches long and weighs in at around 28 pounds...Grump is 5'11" and 210 and thank God both are house broke...!!! lol:-D

View attachment 47998

thank God both are house broke:toothy10::toothy10:

Good to see Grump is resting :happy10:, Stitch is a big cat :shock:
It sure does me good seeing you post today Xcptshnl1 :cheers:

Here is one taken in my yard recently.

Sure made the pups go crazy......:toothy10:

That lady has a big head on her shoulders and full of splinters.
But the Barracuda
moves quickly through coral reefs in search of food. It has a huge appetite and uses its acute eyesight to hunt. A barracuda can be lazily drifting and suddenly shoot out to catch the next meal at speeds of up to 25 miles per hour. Mullets, anchovies, and grunts, groupers, snapper, bream and even young barracudas are some of the small fish the barracudas eat. Barracudas will sometimes hunt in a group by herding small fish into shallow water. They will strike anything that moves. :cheers:
And nothing is more frustrating than to have an awesome kingfish on the hook and almost in the boat, then BAM!!! The Cuda got a free meal from it! All thats left is the head and part of a mid section. Its at that point it becomes the hunted and not the hunter. More than one Barracuda has ended up on a plate.

Blue Missile, Those pics are incredible!! Thanks for sharing. I also like the swimming cat........just how I feel some days.

-
Back