If your car could talk

-
If my car could talk, I’d be interested. It’s never ran in the 8 years I’ve had it. So, it would be all the previous owners’ stories! Now that 1984 W150 my brother and I had in college. We’d still be sitting in the big house probably if that thing could talk!!!

Last edited:
My '68 Charger in 1970 could really tell some stories of sex, drugs, and rock and roll :eek::D. My '68 Charger now has no tales of any interest, other than very nice drives down any two lane highway though the country side. I got to tell you as I look between the bucket seats, I wonder how me and any young lady friend, fit between them to get into the back seat, sure as hell couldn't do it now. :)

It would say, she has more squeals than me. lol
background music AC/DC squealer, the wife's prom song. lol

I've got 45 pages of resto thread detailing all the things MY cars said. None of it bears repeating here...

Today my car would say "quit playing around with that spare 340 and finish the body and paint work that is 75% near completion..."yeah I slow down on body in the winter and get involved with other things...:)

Mine would say " why did you give me 4 face lifts since 1977 " lol
3 paint jobs, 4 engines and at least 5 different wheel and tire combinations. lol

I was too old, and too married for any carrying on when I bought my Dart. But I think it would say a big THANK YOU. For saving it from the idiots that wrecked it at least twice, and some other idiot who tried so badly to weld on quarters, that I had to cut them off.

My 70 dart is saying please bring me home.
It's sitting 160 miles away, 4 flat tires as it has been for years. Rust free F4 green, same with f8 interior, 225 904 7.25.
Soon to be 470 727 Dana 60 & transformed into a 68 body, I have a rear end section & trunk from a 68 & the front will be fiberglass

-
Back