ignition and turn signal switches??

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
i may be pulling the column apart in our 70 dart. i figured with it apart i may as well replace the ignition and turn signal switches. my question is who makes decent ones? I don't want garbage. years ago i just went to a dealer and bought a turn signal switch right from Chrysler and used a standard brand ignition switch.

Do your switches still work? Try cleaning and lubricating them before you replace them. They may be in good shape. I thought I needed a new ignition switch because the key wouldn't spring back from the start position to run until cleaned I cleaned the switch with WD40 then sprayed the shaft with lithium grease and now the shaft fully rotates. I also cleaned the lock cylinder and lubricated it with graphite.

they work.. turn switch is sloppy though.. not a fan of the way its works.. ign switch works fine.. maybe a cleaning woudl be a good thing on that though.

they work.. turn switch is sloppy though.. not a fan of the way its works.. ign switch works fine.. maybe a cleaning woudl be a good thing on that though.

Ask /6 dan about the signal switch.
He had a NOS source and may still.

-
Back