Illegal border crossing

-

SCredneck

LARGE member
Reaction score
Let me see if I understand all this...?????

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS
HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED
INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE
JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD
FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED
A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO
POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET A JOB, A DRIVERS
LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, CREDIT CARDS,
SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, FREE EDUCATION, FREE HEALTH
CARE, A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON AND IN MANY INSTANCES YOU CAN VOTE.

Kinda gives the old saying: Home of the Free" a whole new meaning, Doesn't it?

Dam near same thing in England as well we are fed up with it scroungers on the system

This burns my father up too. He came to the U.S. from South America in the 50's with a visa to attend the University of Colorado. Soon afterward he was naturalized as a citizen. He is as patriotic as any American you would ever meet. He paid his dues and went through the channels, so it rubs him the wrong way to see these bastards come over here and find ways to milk the system....illegally. Me, too.

Many have fled their countries to pursue freedom here in America and they are inevitably the ones that get the lowly jobs that most us don`t want. I don`t mind people who come here to realize the "American Dream" as long as they go through the proper channels. What is as bad if not worse is the young, healthy, Americans that have generation after generation of families on welfare, section 8, food stamps, WIC, ADC, medicaid, energy share, and whatever other government program they can use up. The government rewards them for having children that they don`t parent, can`t afford, and it doesn`t limit the time they`re on such programs, nor does it require them to do any work to offset everything they are given. At least immigrants work, now if we can just get them legal and persuade them to spend their money here..........

SCredneck, sorry for getting all serious on your joke thread but the fact is that the punchline is too close to the truth.

Many have fled their countries to pursue freedom here in America and they are inevitably the ones that get the lowly jobs that most us don`t want. I don`t mind people who come here to realize the "American Dream" as long as they go through the proper channels. What is as bad if not worse is the young, healthy, Americans that have generation after generation of families on welfare, section 8, food stamps, WIC, ADC, medicaid, energy share, and whatever other government program they can use up. The government rewards them for having children that they don`t parent, can`t afford, and it doesn`t limit the time they`re on such programs, nor does it require them to do any work to offset everything they are given. At least immigrants work, now if we can just get them legal and persuade them to spend their money here..........

SCredneck, sorry for getting all serious on your joke thread but the fact is that the punchline is too close to the truth.

Yes, and their parents encourage their children to hate white folk and play the race card to the fullest extent when anyone questions their actions.
Their parents encourage them to have as many children as their body can possibly produce with little or no down time between pregnancies starting at age 15 or earlier.
They notoriously vote for politicians who cater to the welfare sucking mentality that bleeds our tax dollars dry, but you can't blame them because society, the media and the crooked politicians from both sides of the aisle made these conditions favorable for them to take advantage of, not the tax payers who are footing the bill and getting pissed off more and more.

As far as them being hard working, maybe just the one's you see are hard working but there are plenty who just sit back at home, pop kids out like candy and take advantage of all the free stuff, drive with no licences drunk, no insurance, killing innocent motorists on a daily basis just like the rest of the welfare sucking trash in the Jerry Springer community.

Go ahead and ride around with the cops in some of the areas that have a high concentration of illegals, and see if you feel the same way about how great and hard working pillars of the community that these people are.
Just wear your vest and know how to pop the little button to release the shotgun in case your tour guide gets popped by Julio and Patricio on a routine traffic stop and decide to make short work of you while they jack the police car.

No offense, it's just that I see on a daily basis how these people operate and believe me, they are just here to take advantage of the free stuff.

I heard a Senator on TV the other day said that he was not for the health reform bill because the illegal aliens would not have any heathcare.I am serious this is what he said.WTF I just do not get it.

Jim

A friend of mine worked for Tyson and was ready to retire in 2 months, they came in and told her on Friday that next week would be her last, they were letting her go, on tuesday ICE came in and took out 300 illegals (that were getting good pay) well she did not lose her job and retired, these were good paying jobs not in the fields somewhere, if they are going to come here they need to do it right and learn to speak English or leave.

i agree. maby not the most pressing issue in our government but certinly a place where we messed up big time. we are all immigrants to here
but we are legal. that is what makes me mad. i will not press one for english i just hang up. at safeway (grocery store) in the self check out isleyou can press english or spanish and i just start trying to ring stuff up and when it wont work i make the checker lady comeover and press it. they hate it but it makes a point. this is an english speaking country and i will not conform to the felons trying to change that.

I spent my life 30mi from the border in tow trucks. About 1/2 of all the vehicles we impounded were from illegals. at any given time we'd have about 4 vans and at least that many cars modified to load human cargo.
I have no sympathy for these people.......
On a funny note; last time I was back in San Diego I showed my wife "the sign" She never believed it was real....

-
Back