I'm 1 years old....

-
I knew I missed replying to a post.............................

Vic,you're a weiner.:-D I buy breakfast next time.8)

The word is spelled W I N N E R, not weiner.
Geesh, didn't you learn how to spell.
:bootysha:L:bootysha: O :bootysha:L:bootysha:

Happy FABO B-Day Dave! It has been a blast of fun, friends and foolishness. Here's is to many more!:clock:

flaming sambuca.jpg

Happy Anniversary from one David to another. When I see a post from you I know it will be something positive, and that's a pleasure. Thanks for being my FABO friend.

Thanks Goldie.You're positive energy here is appreciated more than you know and I am glad to have you as a friend.8)

Dave, you are nothing but a post *****. You have more posts than me and I have been here from the beginning. Glad to hear your keeping your elbow greased though, I wouldn't want to be the only one. Congrat's on surviving a year!

Jack

Thanks Jack.And thank you for helping build FABO into what it is today.I look forward to your posts,keep em comin.8)

Happy FABO B-Day Dave! It has been a blast of fun, friends and foolishness. Here's is to many more!:clock:

Thanks Noel.Oooooo,that picture makes me cringe:sign10:.It has definitley been a blast,I wonder what year 2 has in store.Hmmmmmm.8)

Happy One Year FABO Anniversary buddy! To think we have FABO for bringing us Mopar buddies together one year ago next month at the Pony Corral. Cheers Dave!

Happy One Year FABO Anniversary buddy! To think we have FABO for bringing us Mopar buddies together one year ago next month at the Pony Corral. Cheers Dave!

Hey Mark.Yep Fabo hooked us up almost a year ago.I'm just on my way out the door to meet you for a cruise tonite,how cool is that?8)

Congrats on your first year here, Dreno.

But if I may, could ya post a little more often? :bootysha:

:toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

Thanks Robert. Looks like we got another post *****,lol.:-D

This will be #3500 in a little over a year.

Post ***** or just the idea that I'm going over a year of no steady paycheck? You be the judge :-D

Congrats on your first year here, Dreno.

But if I may, could ya post a little more often? :bootysha:

:toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

Thhanks Comox,sometimes I look at that number and wonder how I did it.:-D

Happy Anniversary Dave!!! I think I can say more accurately than most here that having you around has certainly changed my life. :-D I'll look forward to many more years of FABO fabulousness with you in it.

Dave did you hit any rain on the way home from Lockport tonight? I saw the cloud approaching the city and took the perimeter home. It was a good move as my wife said I missed the rain by about 25 minutes.

Happy Anniversary Dave!!! I think I can say more accurately than most here that having you around has certainly changed my life. :-D I'll look forward to many more years of FABO fabulousness with you in it.

Thanks Leanna.8) I think we all know that FABO wouldn't be complete without out our CudaChick.I am honoured to know you and be your friend,not to mention you're fun to be around.:cheers: Here's to the future.:drinkers:

-
Back