I'm a famous rock star....in my head LOL!

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
My Wife snuck some video of me and my daughter's boyfriend's brother jammin out and put it on youtube.
He's a member here (71showdart).

I wish I would not have drunk those beers since I can't play for crap when I down a few.

I just taught the boy how to master a simple blues riff and once he got it down and got bored with it, I plugged in and showed him how good he will sound with an accompanying lead.

I know, I'm not perfect but I can't read a note of music and can't even name what string is what.
I can't even name the chords I play, so don't be too hard on me.

I'm the old guy. LOL!

Be nice, those are my daughters in the background, underage, teenage daughter's ehem....

Now if I can get Andrew to learn how to end a song, it will be good, see me looking over at him like "Are you gonna end this?" LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7bztEwGV6A

I liked it. There is nothing better than making a little music with friends and or family, and we are always our own worst critics too. Good times man!!

Thanks, I think I shine alot better on the accoustic.

I like to play stuff like you hear on the "Pickin on Zeppelin" album, and mostly stuff I made up on my own.

It's nice to plug in from time to time and do some darker Ronnie James Dio stuff.
Nothing better than coming home from work, drinking a beer, putting on the headphones and laying down some "Holy Diver."

wow now your famous and have a bad @$$ cuda your the coolest guy in the world can i have your autograph :-D:-D

Wow :tongue9:
That fender is talking for ya cudaspaze.:rock:

I wish I could have been there to lay down some bass runs
with you and your new friend. Witch sounded great :thumbrig:

Sounding like a pro there spaze :rock:

THATS IT! i'm taking my amp to get fixed tomorrow!

i've gone too long without playing music.

maybe thats why im so stressed out...

Wow :tongue9:
That fender is talking for ya cudaspaze.:rock:

I wish I could have been there to lay down some bass runs
with you and your new friend. Witch sounded great :thumbrig:

Sounding like a pro there spaze :rock:

Now that would have been sweet.

I got a chance to play some really nice, expensive Warrior guitars when I visited my brother in Maryland.
He is a rock and roll hall of fame inductee for percussionists, and can lay down a whoopin on the drums, and like Neil peart from Rush, never quits taking lessons.

I wish I was half the guitarist that he is a drummer.

Gosh, I sucked so bad compared to his bandmates who were some serious pro's.

The cool thing was that he lives directly across the street from the cecil county dragway and we got to hear the cars draggin all weekend but we had too much work to do on his barn so we could not go check out the races.

maybe next time.

I f any of you guys run into trouble with your race cars and need a place to stay while you sort things out, shoot me a message here and I'll get you in contact with my bro.
He will be glad to put you up and will lay down some drums for ya too.

I am more of a drummer than a bass player.8)
Not a pro by no means but I have enjoyed several bands.
and love the old school rock and blues.:cheers:
onehellofadart Tony has some great misic.
Blues to good soft rock.:-D
I have a few sets of 7A's sticks but no drums at the time.:bootysha:
Thanks cudaspaze for the great time enjoying you and yours
pickin and enjoying a good time making music together.:-D

Pretty dam good for an "old guy" who can't read a note, that awesome:cheers:

That was awesome! I myself have an electric guitar just sitting there lonely as can be for I never touch it!!!...All I can bring out as for music is the intro to a Metallica song Nothing Else Matters, my only 20 seconds of good sound I can bring out 8)

Play something from Chuck Berry and please post it! Would be nice!

that was awesome! im like what you say too, im better on the acoustic than the electric, but sometimes you just gotta pick up the electric and show people you can kick *** at both!

oh just to heckle you a bit, good lookin daughters in the background =O

Not bad John!

I used to fumble with a electric guitar when I was around 71showdart age. I never learned music so I didn't know what I was playing. I got into the type of music that sounds like Metallica. Later on I picked up a accoustic at a pawn shop and started playing the blues. LOL!

Thanks y'all.

Way too kind, I wish I could get some lessons, but I don't even have the patience to read tablature from the rock magazines!!!

I was really close with my oldest two brothers when I was a teen, and my oldest bro Ron, was always drumming in the basement with different bands throughout highschool and a couple years after graduating till he went into the Army.
I would pick up some of the guys guitars after things wound down, and they would try to teach me stuff.

I will never forget when I was about 12 years old, there was this really hot female singer there and she offered to kiss me if I picked up the guitar and played something.
I refused due to sheer embarassment, but after constant prodding from the guys, I picked up the Gibson SG and cranked out a not too bad version of Black sabbath's beginning of heaven and hell.

After a large applause, the girl came over and made this big slow approach and kissed me square on the kisser.

You wanna talk about beat red in the face......
Anybody ever get buck fever while deerhunting? well that's how it felt.

I was walking into walls for a couple days after that one. ha, ha.

Anyways, pretty much after that, I never went anywhere without an accoustic guitar.
It sure spiced up keg parties in the middle of the woods on the weekends. LOL!

Seriously, I could be a heck of alot better if I had the patience to actually learn what I was doing, but if I could just sit down with a pro and learn some tricks, that's more my speed.

I'm still trying to find out who my biggest influences are by listening to that video.
So far, I can hear some Fogerty, Hendrix, maybe some Chuck Berry.

Yeah, I need to sit down and learn the Back to the future version of johnny be good.....I love that freaking jam.

Sometimes I can't figure out a song by ear, then one day, I'll sit down with the song in my head and just start playing it and then have it down in ten minutes, and my Wife looks over at me and says "You are in the wrong line of work."
But I still think I suck. ha, ha.

I LOVED it! :evil3: The smile on your face at the end says it all! I had one too listening. :supz: Vivian Campbel's solo in "Holy Diver" =P~ is one of my favorites. Too bad we couldn't hook up a virtual jam on FABO. :rock:

Ps. Mike you are too kind! Thanks!

Chubby Checkers youre not. Well maybe chubby lol. Just kidding,from someones standpoint who can only play the radio that was cool. ROCK ON

I LOVED it! :evil3: The smile on your face at the end says it all! I had one too listening. :supz: Vivian Campbel's solo in "Holy Diver" =P~ is one of my favorites. Too bad we couldn't hook up a virtual jam on FABO. :rock:

Ps. Mike you are too kind! Thanks!

Oh yeah, I love watching those Dio video's.

That was pretty damn good if you ask me! I love music especially OLD 50's and 60's and 70's ROCK AND ROLL. I always wanted to learn to play the drums. I have a set in my game room but don't know how to play! So if anybody lives around Houston and wants to give me a few lessons we can play lots of pool , drink a little beer and have some "GOOD" homemade BarBQue. Keep it up Cudaspaz you play pretty damn good ! Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Damn I look to see some FABO Bands getting together now and then there will be a FABO War of the Band's Shoot Out to see who is the best!

That was pretty damn good if you ask me! I love music especially OLD 50's and 60's and 70's ROCK AND ROLL. I always wanted to learn to play the drums. I have a set in my game room but don't know how to play! So if anybody lives around Houston and wants to give me a few lessons we can play lots of pool , drink a little beer and have some "GOOD" homemade BarBQue. Keep it up Cudaspaz you play pretty damn good ! Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Damn I look to see some FABO Bands getting together now and then there will be a FABO War of the Band's Shoot Out to see who is the best!

Thanks, but I don't think I could play in front of a crowd, this is about as far as it would get.
I'm too shy for the stage thing.
My band leader at church wants me to play lead for them on Sunday's but I can't do it.

Thanks, but I don't think I could play in front of a crowd, this is about as far as it would get.
I'm too shy for the stage thing.
My band leader at church wants me to play lead for them on Sunday's but I can't do it.

i would say headbang :rock:, but it is a church :angel5:.

Sounds like a good time to me.:tongue9:
I don't have my shop built yet and no room for drums here in the house.:banghead:
I will grab my pool stick and a pair of 7a's and leave know.:-D

But then :-k I better stay here and get the little A home.:happy10:

Ok, this is different, but my daughter made this vid of her cats with what i call my redneck version of "Hairway to Steven."
The beginning came out static like, but goes away.

This was a couple years ago while i was just figuring out the song this way on my oldest daughter's junky fender elec accoustic plugged in a line-6, SpiderII amp with some echo.

I can lay it down much better now complete with a bluegrass type solo, but it would sound alot better with a banjo accompanyment.

It sounds very simple and boring, but familiar enough to make you go "I know this song, but what the hell is it?" LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fct0YZ8XGqs

This is me 2 weeks ago making some noise out on the east end of Long Island.... The only way I'll stop is when either the fingers, or mind... stop working.
SANY0023-vi.jpg

Spaz, you rock! NEVER sell yourself short. Every time I see someone with one of those dopey Guitar Heros plastic thingys hanging around their neck it looks about as appealing as going to a strip club to see transvestites. Actually PLAYING is more than most people can dream of. Doing it at all is an accomplishment. Be proud... crank it LOUD. :-D

-
Back