I'm a moron and I have this hood for sale

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
It's an "original hood." It is? NO!! it's not!!! It MIGHT have been original, a long time ago, before, YOU, the MORON, cut that big damn hole in it!!!!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/5431167212.html

1968-1969 Plymouth Mopar road runner hood - $600 (Othello)

1968-1969 hood original 600 dollars or best offer

00q0q_j7vNCL52tHy_600x450.jpg

00707_gMYoobszfmJ_600x450.jpg

As I see it in the background (Camaro), this is what happens when chevy owners try to see the brighter side of car ownership. His wife is wondering why she gave him that sawzall for Christmas.

Actually you have no way of telling if there's actually a hole under that scoop. Could very well just be stuck on and in fact be a factory hood

Actually you have no way of telling if there's actually a hole under that scoop. Could very well just be stuck on and in fact be a factory hood

Yes I do. "It's Craigslist."

a re-pop, brand new hood is close to that price and don't have to mess with anyone.

Judging by the hood pins also, I am sure its probably been hacked on for the scoop.

69 Camaros are rare

chevy owners that think NON chevy are rare!?????? LOL

ii admit I would like to own a few chevys but I have only meet one chevy guy in the last 40 years I could stand to be around, maybe because his brother is a mopar guy and he owns a boneyard full of everything. LOL

That remember me that I ''give'' a few of these hoods back in the days...with the traps...of course....to help ''friends'' complete their cars....!!!! but where are these guys now??

Yes I do. "It's Craigslist."
What's wrong with CL???
I sold a very nice roadrunner on CL for close to 30k in two days, I might be a moron but the guys who came to look at the car were serious middle class guys with cash in hand.

What's wrong with CL???
I sold a very nice roadrunner on CL for close to 30k in two days, I might be a moron but the guys who came to look at the car were serious middle class guys with cash in hand.

Yep,

I've had great results selling car parts on CL. Same with Furniture etc. Cash is good! :D

Be well all,
Pat

What's wrong with CL???

SUPER rare event, and you were lucky you didn't have to spend three months turning down trade offers, test drives and sending 500 pics to window shoppers.
OH, and 7 people saying they would be right there and never show up.

WHY TF can't anyone find the factory hood pin mount bolsters and pre-drilled holes in the hood frame????

They almost smack you in the face when you open a Mopar hood.

SUPER rare event, and you were lucky you didn't have to spend three months turning down trade offers, test drives and sending 500 pics to window shoppers.
OH, and 7 people saying they would be right there and never show up.

I don't know, my ad was well written giving a lot of detail. I had around 10 pics or more. Plus I have sold a LOT of mopar parts, bikes, etc.. Never a problem. Maybe it's a Chicago thing LOL..

WHY TF can't anyone find the factory hood pin mount bolsters and pre-drilled holes in the hood frame????

They almost smack you in the face when you open a Mopar hood.

I'm thinking the pins are stick on. I don't have a roadrunner, but they look to far back to be attached to anything underneath.

I'm thinking the pins are stick on. I don't have a roadrunner, but they look to far back to be attached to anything underneath.

Looks like they are on the core support.

That's gotta suck trying to get them through that with, what 1.75 inches clearance.

It amazes me that 90% of people simply miss the factory location.

The holes are already drilled in the hood bracing and a mounting pad is provided near the fender.

They line up perfectly.

Just LOOK!

DUH.

You have to know the people from Othello ...... we're talking Chevyville. :rolleyes:

LOL. Did some two way / telco / 911 dispatch work down there years ago Got caught down there when we had the "big" ice storm (95? 97?) up here in the Spokaloo area.

-
Back