I'm Baaack......sort of

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Finally got my computer unpacked and set up here. The dial up connection here sucks, could only get a best of 33kbps. At least in Hawaii I could get 45 or better.

Anyway..... Welcome to all the new guys that joined while I was away. I'd peek in every now and then and saw a bunch of new names.

Vegas and the job have been okay so far, just wish I had my cars up here. I'm gonna try and get a 40' container to put the Duster and Dart into so I can get them here, just gotta wait till I get enough money to do it. At least I got most of my tools and parts here :D I got one of my 340 engines up here just waiting for a body. If anyones coming to Mopars at the Strip let me know and maybe we can meet up. Theres a few guys from the Mopars Hawaii club coming too. I figured I needed to get Hawaii represented this year since Randy wrote in one of his articles that Hawaii wasn't present at last years event :tongue:

I'm also still handling the American Muscle and AR Engineering stuff if you guys need any of it. Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on the site :thumrigh:

Good to see you back Craig. Sounds like you have been very busy. Hope you get your cars soon. A man needs his toys. 8)

Jack

Welcome back buddy! :D
Me and onehellofadart were having a post war for 3rd place but he has pulled away from me and is now heading for your 2nd place position!
Make him fight for it! :boxing: :tongue:

Welcome back Craig. Lets plan to meet up at the Mopar's at the Strip event. I should have a few customer cars there, and I might possibly be racing one for a customer.

I'll buy you a beer or twelve! :mrgreen:

Do you know of any other FABO members that will be there? :rock:

Chris

Good see you posting Craig! Hopefully you can pop in and keep in touch. From time to time someone would always mention "where's Craig? Where's Chad?" Etc....

Welcome home :wink:

Now where the hell is Chad????

Welcome back Craig. We've missed your usual chatter...Glad things are going well for you in Vegas.

Thanks guys, nice to know people noticed I was away :D I'll continue with my useless banter whenever I have the chance.

Chris I don't know who else from the board will be at Mopars at the Strip, but definately give me a call when you get here. If you need to send anything down before hand, let me know and I'll take care of it for you. And don't worry about the beers, I manage a nightclub so I'll buy you some beers :wink: And if you need another driver I'm available :D

Alright Craig, sounds like a plan. I'll get your number before hand. I am not for sure which hotel I am supposed to be staying at (staying with some other folks), but I'll let ya know for sure! :bounce:

Chris

-
Back