I'm home

-

GotDart

Reaction score
I just got home from China/Taiwan about an hour ago. What a long day!! I woke up around 6:30am in Taipei, went into the office until 3:30pm, then caught a 6:40pm flight to LAX. It's only a 10.5 hour flight on the way back, but it feels like it takes forever. After a 2.5 hour layover, I was back in the air on my way to Houston. I haven't slept in almost 30 hours... and it's STILL Thursday! :sad2:

Time to go hibernate.

Welcome home gotdart,thank's for the weather report from china,and I hope your time back home is good to ya.You should have some good weather there at home,Here in Arkansas it will be partly sunny and 57 deg. now go get some well deserved rest. :sleepy1:

OldVart said:
A case of beer and a case of jet lag - you should sleep like a baby and snore like a gorilla! :)

You are a man of many word's. You oldvart. :notworth:

OldVart said:
A case of beer and a case of jet lag - you should sleep like a baby and snore like a gorilla! :)

Nope, I tried that but it didn't work. After about 3 hours I was awake again. It usually takes me about 4 or 5 days to get my internal clock straightened out. It's about 9:00am here right now, but it feels like it's 11:00pm China time.

Actually, the first meal I had back home was Mexican food... with a BIG Margarita! :drinkers:

-
Back