I'm Justin you guys are going to either love, or hate me

-

Justin_Day

Reaction score
,First off I am still getting used to the sites photo uploading

I found my 1975 Dart looking like this with some boxes labeled "Dart ****". I paid $750 for a slightly running hacked project.

dart begining.jpg

About $5,000 dollars and a lot of bloody knuckles later. This is my ugly duckling.

Dart.jpg

The car came from Herkimer county NY. I have no info on the car and all the work has been done by me by overlooking this site for wiring schematics... guessing and tinkering.

The car was originally a /6, power disc brake, 904 trans, with a highway rearend.

Now it is a 328 .60^ 318, Edelbrok 600 cfm 4barrel, Edelbrok Intake, Got rid of points and went with a electronic dizzy and Super stock coil, Comp XFE Cam, Valve Job, 2500 stalled 727, and a 4.11 8.8 posi rear end out of a 87/88TurboCoupe/93 Cobra with 10.5" Rear Discs and the perches all relocated, All new ball joints, wheel bearings, calipers, rotors, and pads. Evil Eye replacement lights, and BF Radial TA's.

328.jpg

I am a jack of all trades master of none, I come from the import scene and this is my first Mopar. I have always loved the look, and darkside image classic Mopars get. I am in absolute love and have this as my RWD Summer toy

...and just to throw a wrench into the mix, here is my AWD Toy.

Subie.jpg

Love the forum, and I am excited to be part of the community.

Attachments

• dart begining.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 343
  • 328.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Dart.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Subie.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 325
Well, considering the last "Justin" we had....
(Cue in the coolest but Evil music... LOL!)
I liked him a lot.

Now about you! First off, WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!
You'll get lots of help here at the brotherhood.
Just realize the old irons short comings and limitations. Otherwise, just enjoy it!
At .060 for 328 cubes, that's enough to get the car moving well. Don't let the others snears about it being a 318 get to you. While the maybe correct, it's also there mental short coming showing.

Yup. Just a note to ya Justin we had another one on here from VA or someplace scammin' people with "for sale" ads. It got uuugly and might not be done with yet!!

welcome aboard

be sure to occasionally check the air in the tires of that Subaru...they tend to go flat when you never drive it anymore ;)

Welcome to the forum, nice project and nice subie WRX?

I have had 9 other Subaru vehicles, this one is not a WRX unfortunately. I felt everyone already does those. I instead built a High Compression N/A Frankenstein motor. I used a 2.5 block, had a set of 2.2 heads ported, polished, decked, big cam... JE domed pistons, Eagle Rods... and a pretty cool badass sounding exhaust. I don't sound like a fast and furious drop out though. I use an unequal length header so I have that deep signature "Harley" Subaru tone.

Like $3,600 worth of go fast parts to only make 200hp and 230tq. In a 2600lb gutted shell its actually pretty quick, she is a back road curve lover.

-
Back