I'm looking for Floor Pans

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on how factory you want them to be.Rockauto has some decent ones and some cheaper ones with less factory bends while auto metal direct=AMD has some that are spot on but they come with a higher price.
BTW you posted this in the for sale forum not the parts wanted forum.

The rockauto ones are just the floor pan where your feet sit (either side). I got the right-side one (~$55) for my 65 Dart. It has just a few rough bends, not very close to the original pan, and the ribs don't match. I had to cut-out a bit up the tranny tunnel, so had to beat a matching bend in the pan with a rubber mallet. Took me about a day to cut and fit (over and over). Still haven't gotten to welding it in since de-rusting and painting first.

Yeah the $50ish ones from rockauto have less factory bends.I got the $70 ones made by sherman are stamped and they are pretty close but not a complete match to my car.they seemed to be deeper than the original pans and was higher at thedoor side about 1/4 -3/8.can't tell now but everything else lined up perfectly.

There is a member that will give you a discount on AMD stuff, if they make them...don't remember his name but I will look for the paperwork....

Sherman nor AMD make pans for the early A bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back