I'm New here.

-

Cuda

Reaction score
My post ended up in the wrong place down in the polls part of the board. Sorry about that.

Good job to Brett Johnson on his 68 cuda and the cover of March issue of Mopar Muscle.

I've had A bodies since 1985 starting with a 70 dart 340 w/ auto, then a 67 Cuda Fast back Formula S with 273 and 4 speed. We swaped out the 273 and 4 speed for a 70 340 and 727 auto. The car ran 12.20s at Cedar Falls Raceway in the early 1990s. Now along with working on my 70 cuda BDS blown 440, is my 73 Plymouth Scamp with 318 auto. I plan on a 408 with twin Garret turbos for this car, and it will stay with the sleeper (grandma) look.
I hope to have the blown 70 Cuda at Cedar Falls or Tri State this summer. Both tracks are awsome!

Now along with working on my 70 cuda BDS blown 440, is my 73 Plymouth Scamp with 318 auto. I plan on a 408 with twin Garret turbos for this car, and it will stay with the sleeper (grandma) look.
:shock: Remind me to never go looking for a race in Fairbo

Hi cuda, welcome to the board! Feel free to jump right in, and post away! We don't bite here ... :wink:

I can't believe there's almost a 1,000 of us here and the user name CUDA wasn't already taken!

Welcome aboard! :thumrigh:

-
Back