Im Now Engaged!

-
Congratulations!! Wishing you years of happiness together!! Lawrence

Congratulations. Like my dad always said, marriage is a great institution and all men ready to settle down should be institutionalized. Best of luck, hope you have a long a wonderful marriage that grows stronger and deeper day by day.

Congratulations. Like my dad always said, marriage is a great institution and all men ready to settle down should be institutionalized. Best of luck, hope you have a long a wonderful marriage that grows stronger and deeper day by day.

haha im not sure if thats a good thing or not!

to everyone else thank you so much!

Good that you didn't rush into an engagement / marriage. That's a common situation in a troubled marriage. I've been married for 26 years now, so most of my life. I wouldn't change a thing! Congratulations on the engagement. Remember, a happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers, or something like that! Cherish her always and you will earn her deep respect.

thanks guys! today we went and got our rings. i cant post pics because that bad juju but mine this cool cobalt one

I suppose I can say congrats here too :)

before i got married my grandfather said to me "let her be right every once in a while. it makes them feel smart and important... even though they are always wrong"

I suppose I can say congrats here too :)

before i got married my grandfather said to me "let her be right every once in a while. it makes them feel smart and important... even though they are always wrong"

haha so funny and pretty much true! amazing thing she will admit she is wrong, most of the time lol

Yes, this is the first engagement ! Been through hell with a real discredit to the female gender/burden to the oxygen that decent people breath, that is about as nice as I can put it, this one is AWESOME, we have 2 super little girls, made her wait 6 &1/2 years to be sure, got her driving a Dodge, and she picks up an occasional part for my Dart , all round AWESOME girl & an AWESOME mommy.

-
Back