im pretty excited

-

1976dodgedart

Reaction score
I found an 85 5th ave. that a friend of my dads has for sale, it has a spun main bearing but its got everything i need to get my 318 in the dart, and the 904 was recently rebuilt also, so now ive got all the brackets and pulleys i need to finish the dart! hopefully ill have the slant six out by the end of this week so i can start pulling everything out of the 5th ave. and puttin it in the dart.

This is what i really wanted, but they werent for sale lol on the left is a 70 gtx with a 440 4 speed with factory ram air and on the right is a 53 chrysler (dont remember the model) with a 331 hemi, both were damaged when a chevy suburban he was working on caught fire :pale:

0128101728a.jpg

While you're at it, steal the front disc brakes. Same brakes as an F-body which will bolt onto an A-body.

Wylde1.

Post pictures of the 5th Ave! Where abouts do you live?

west texas, the odessa midland area, im definitely gettin everything i can off the 5th avenue! its got some monster captains chairs, there a little worn but theyll be great for my 66 van! does anyone know if the motors mounts would work for puttin my 318 in my dart since the 5th avenue is a 318 car? Ill have some pics up tomorrow im pickin it up in the afternoon.

TJ.

I had a 86 5th ave decent car ran 186, 000+ on that 318, we sold the car, it was worn out and the only thing I did was a water pump and a timing chain, I only did the chain since I knew it was sloppy and the plastic gears were worn.

good find for the dart should run good!

-
Back