I'm starting a '73 A-body registry (Duster, Dart Sport etc)

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in registering their cars if I start a registry?

Cody, When we going to see some pics of your car? You get it home yet?

I would, even though my car is not exactly # matching it is a real 340 car.

Bob

Cody, When we going to see some pics of your car? You get it home yet?

All I have is that one day picture and a few night time ones (that I haven't posted). Nope, haven't gotten it home yet...its killing me lol.

I am looking at another one that I can drive. Hopefully things come together and I can get it. My 340 one wont be a driver for a while. :( but at least I have it. The one I am looking at is a 318 auto rust free brown with black interior. I will throw on some slots and put in a 8 3/4 sure grip and drive the hell out of it. When are you bringing yours home? Also, I have three 73 Duster Vins that you could put in your reg.

Nice. good luck with it. My first A-body was a 72 swinger, I will have another someday. I love A-bodies even over B and E bodies. Just learn how to drive it before you get crazy.

Okay, so I've started the registry. It'll be for 1973 Dodge Dart Sport's and Plymouth Duster's.

I'm working on the site for it. I don't have the cash to buy/rent a domain so I'll be using a free domain host until I can work to get the cash for a good domain.

If you'd like to register your cars, email me at [email protected].

Here's what I need inorder to register your car:
-Name
-City & State/Province
-Country
-Email address
-Full vin number
-Fender tag codes (left to right)
-Status of the car (restored, project, parts car, dead)
-A picture of the car/interior/engine/fender tag & broadcast sheet if you have one

Of course, all numbers and personal information will NOT be made public.

Here,s mine..Want some ##73 Dart Sport 340 4 speed..oops!!scat pack Haelee in back seat??

May 2007 034.jpg

May 2007 043.jpg

April 2007 049.jpg

Cody;
Did you get your Duster home yet?
So what did you decide on the other car? You taking it?
Is there any other info you need on my Duster?
Talk to you later, I'll be on DC most of the night. So if you get a chance. Stop by. Jeremy

-
Back