I'm starting to get Pumped Up

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
The cam should be here this week from Scott Brown. I need to get it installed and degreed in this weekend and get ready for the Indy Heads and Intake which I hope to have next week. Then measure for push rods and get this thing fired up. I guess these heads flow 305 at .500 lift, thats some serious flowage. :cheers:

Scott Brown said if I decide to race it and can get hooked up it should run 10.20's. That's almost a full second faster than it used to run. Should be plenty fast for a street car :roll: :roll: :roll:

After this is done I'll have over 40K in the Cuda total. :pale: :pale:

The good news is it's probably worth 1/2 that on a good day to the right person :lol: :lol:

Oh well, I don't do drugs or have any kids and have never been married! I have friends who lost more than 40K in a divorce and have nothing to show for it except some child support payments. :? :? :? :D

Not me man, my vise doesn't talk back, tell me what to do and doesn't gain any wieght each year as she get's uglier. My girl just begs to be driven hard and looks better everytime I look at her. She's real fast and has an attitude to go with it. Now thats my kind of women :thumrigh:

See pic below! isn't she pretty :D

SWEET....i wish i had that kind of money...lucky man... :D Congrats on the new parts and i like your kind of women...also..

That thing is going to fly!
With all the extra HP it might be time to throw in a dana just for piece of mind when the hammer falls :twisted:

Brett,

Sounds freaking great.

Word of caution......that 8 3/4 will NEVER last behind it now! Mainly due to the stick more than anything else.

If you run it on street tires and let them spin for the first 60 ft, then it may have a chance.

Go Dana......That from a die hard 8 3/4 user here!

Bret, I agree with you about the wife thing, I have neever been married either and I know a lot a of fellas who have been raked over the coals from a divorce. I was aslmost married once and the wife to be said either the car goes or I go. At the time I still had my 69 Road Runner,so the car did'nt go anywhere. So she hit the bricks! :eek:ccasion:

Chad, nope no wife. I have a girlfriend that lives with me now for 5 years. No plans on marriage.

Lar414, I will probably put a dana in next year with rear disc.

I'll do a start up video for you guy's.

Hey Brett it doesn't really matter how much money you have into your car,as long as you think it's worth it that's all that matters.
I know i have a lot more money invested in my Scamp than it's worth and if i ever went to sell it i would never get out what i have in it,but i don't ever plan on selling it so i don't care how much i invest in it.
My Dusters gonna be the same way i'm gonna build it the way i want so however much i have invested in it when it's done doesn't matter because it will be worth it to me!

Now i just need to get started on it! :geek:

Bret your gonna need new rims to go with that Dana and disk brakes.

I talked to Moser today and they will build me a dana with 5 on 4 in 2 day's that will bolt right in. :lol: all I have to do is cough up $2200 :roll: :roll:

$2200 might sound like alot for a rearend, but considering you can beat the living daylights out of the Dana with monster clutch dumps etc.., and it wont even break a sweat, I'd say that's money well spent. :thumrigh: \

-
Back