-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im tired of looking at cars, Ive spent 3 years trying to find the right car and well its never happened. So Ill give this a try. Im looking for a Dodge Dart Sport, preferably a 73 or 74 but might take the right deal. I got $1500 right now so lets see what happens. If you know of any or have a lead for me, Id like to keep this in the Indiana area. Hope you can help.

Or a regular dart from 70 up, sorry forgot that one haha

I don't have any, sadly ( and I'm kinda far away :D ) but what are you looking for in the Dart ( if anything in particular ), it might help others narrow down the field for ya...

RTom

I don't have any, sadly ( and I'm kinda far away :D ) but what are you looking for in the Dart ( if anything in particular ), it might help others narrow down the field for ya...

RTom

Good point lol Im just not on the ball tonight I guess. Well Im not looking for anything special, I mean like a swinger or a 340 anything like that. Something not to rusty ( I dont want to strain spaghetti through it) lower quarters or floors/ trunk is ok, for engine eh again not picky Id like to have a 318 but Id take a slanty also, as for other things disc brakes is one thing it would need. Thats about all I can think of right now, nothing fancy just going to make it my car anyway, hope this helps

Cool...

Did you ever find the ramcharger you were looking for?

No never found one for the right price so Im keeping the money and buying a car, since I got rid of my other one. One day! Ill have to money for all it :toothy10: hopefully...

One day! Ill have to money for all it :toothy10: hopefully...

lol...I now the feeling!!

All of this day dreamin about Mopars but not havin' the money to do anything about it is killin me!

lol...I now the feeling!!

All of this day dreamin about Mopars but not havin' the money to do anything about it is killin me!

I know I sit in my dorm room looking at them all day or on here looking at other peoples cars, makes me very jelous lol 8)

I've got detailed plans of what I'd do if I got a pre 66 Dart Wagon, 67-69 Dart Convertible or a Dart Sport/Demon, and I want to do them all!!

There one about 3 miles from my house in a savage yard for $850 It needs body work. To bad your so far away.

Thanks for the help though its the thought that counts :cheers:

I've got detailed plans of what I'd do if I got a pre 66 Dart Wagon, 67-69 Dart Convertible or a Dart Sport/Demon, and I want to do them all!!

I have lists for every car, detailed lists too all the way down to the type of thread for the seats, ahhh to bad some of these cars need to be in our hands :toothy10:

i have a 71 dart swinger 318 car with a 360 non running sitting in the eng bay for sale

What about this cat in Michigan who is selling his 73 340 Dart Sport. He's a member here, and I think the ad is only a couple days old. I think the title is something like 73 Dart Sport "H" code... Should be able to find it easy enough. I think his FABO Idea is Superbyrd. Geof

I'm always looking. If I see anything I'll let you know.

Relax, take your time and keep saving money. Most here are a bit older and are out working 40 hours at rate. Your in collage, so, your time is mostly caught up in school and study. For now I say study the books and girls in order to find one that can put up with a car crazy guy like you or is one herself.

Others that have nice rides or working towards them are older guys like myself. Like my '73 Cuda. I've had this since I'm 19. I'm 44 now.
Purchasing power of my pocket will out weigh yours for a while. I've been at my job 21+ years. While the cave eats of being a dad and owning a home are expensive, taking my time and waiting still happen. For my last 2 purchases;

I dropped $6K cash on a Harley. Only a sporty, but the top o the line of 2003, a 2 tone Custom 1200. Paid the loan off 6 months early.

Then, I dropped $6500 on a truck used '03 Dakaota. It would have been something else/newer, but I needed to do this because I was in a pinch for a ride. As in NEED NOW!
(I would have perfured body panles and paint, but, crap happens. In this case, he truck, followed by Collage for one, and so on and so on and so on.........)

if you can come up with about $4k and are willing to ship it, there's a buddy of mine on here I think he goes by jeeper has a decently nice one with a 440 in it.

i have a 73 dart 6 cyl auto 64,000 mi runs and drives ,could use some brake work,tires are dry rotted,battery is weak ,needs front fenders [i have some available]rear quarters would need replaced to do a good job on the car,the rear frame by the bumper is there but will need some attention, front floor boards have asloppy patch, i am located in toledo oh ,you could probably drive it home,idrove it 30 miles home 3 years ago with no problems,asking 1500.00 thanks mark

There isn't an area craigslist in Arizona, California, New Mexico, or Texas that doesn't have a decent driver or two or three for this kind of money. Your only a bus ride away. I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but I've NEVER understood why rust belt guys pay more for a local car that needs a thousand hours of metal work when they are only a bus ride away from rust free drivers that go begging for buyers here and eventually end up in our scrapyards. Help save cars that deserve to be saved ! Buy out west. You'll save a ton of money and time in the long run.

There isn't an area craigslist in Arizona, California, New Mexico, or Texas that doesn't have a decent driver or two or three for this kind of money. Your only a bus ride away. I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but I've NEVER understood why rust belt guys pay more for a local car that needs a thousand hours of metal work when they are only a bus ride away from rust free drivers that go begging for buyers here and eventually end up in our scrapyards. Help save cars that deserve to be saved ! Buy out west. You'll save a ton of money and time in the long run.
You ride the bus lately?

I understand what valiantpatrol is saying but thats still a 16 hour ride for the money I have for a car

If you should stumble accross one in AZ I MIGHT, let me repeat that, MIGHT, be able to help get it to you. We have enough of a network here it might work. I will be taking a road trip with a buddy sometime next year, just depends on his court crap. My buddy lives in AZ so we will be leaving with an empty trailer. We will be heading to 2 seperate spots, I believe one of them is in the mid-west some where, unsure of the other one. Next time I talk to him I will get the details and talk to him about it....Even if we could not get it directly to you, if we dropped it off at anoher members place it would be that much closer to you. Just a thought. Keep in mind that this is not a guarantee, I recently got in trouble by offering to move a vehicle for someone and it never happened because I have not made another trip to AZ.....

Yep I posted an ad a couple months ago from the craigslist in Sacramento. It was a straight 73 dart sport with decent paint and interior. $500 was all he was asking. You could have rented a trailer and came out here and grabbed it for less than the $1500 you're going to pay out there for a car that needs new quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back