I'm turning rice!

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I got bored at work tonight so I started surfing ebay for a neon sign that said MOPAR. Well I ran accross this scoop and thought it would look cool on the jeep :roll: :roll: it's only $23 so wtf. After I bought it I came out of my daze. Here is the scoop

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=7953542449&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

here is the jeep

MVC-023S.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK, to ricey? it's a V8 with headers :scratch:

MVC-023S.jpg

Turning Japanese...I think I'm turning Japanese...I really think so :D J/K, do it if it makes ya feel happy! :thumleft:

I'm with Jack, use it for putting. If you ever took your Jeep wheeling it would be great for drowning the engine when you hit the water! :eek:

the really cool rice thing about it is, it would be totally non functional and taped on :bounce: :bounce:

I'll put'er on and post a pic before I tape it, then we'll vote. LOL

You might consider mounting it facing backwards too,I have done this on PowerWagons and cherokees(functional of course) and had no problems with forgien materials entering the engine compartment (a screen helps) :wink:

BARRACUDA340S said:
the really cool rice thing about it is, it would be totally non functional and taped on :bounce: :bounce:

Summit sells tape on scoops also,there's a bunch of ricers and even some trucks with them on around here. #-o

mikesduster said:
umm????....NOT!!!!!
i think a 6-pack scoop would look cool!!!!

I agree with Mike. A 6-pack scoop would look better. I do think that scoop would look good on a lawn mower. :joker: But then again, who care what I think. :D

67plymouthcuda said:
mikesduster said:
umm????....NOT!!!!!
i think a 6-pack scoop would look cool!!!!

I agree with Mike. A 6-pack scoop would look better. I do think that scoop would look good on a lawn mower. :joker: But then again, who care what I think. :D

Personally I think just a SIX PACK (your choice....) would look better.
:wink:

I'm not a big fan of non-functional scoops

BARRACUDA340S said:

See How it looks and how you like it!

Thanks, this is what it looked like when I bought it. I trailored it home and put a new frame under it with new suspension and dash etc.

20041033086711630826069.jpg

998.jpg

20041036701804782241494.jpg

image.jpg

20041033086711630826069.jpg

998.jpg

20041036701804782241494.jpg

image.jpg

looks great the way it is (well.........maybe get rid of that body lift) i just persolaly have never been a big fan of cj-5 's i like the 7 and 8 beter ......but you know oppinions ar like a$$ holes....everybody has one :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :eye:

-
Back