Imgur and the sissies who use it.

-

Teeth & Tires

A-retentive
Legendary Member
Reaction score
First off, I'm not saying anyone is a sissy for using Imgur to host their photos but...

I hosted a couple pics of handguns because I was participating in a forum thread about handguns and I couldn't help but notice how my handgun pics seem to receive a lot of down-votes.

What the hell has happened to our citizenry when, upon just seeing a photo of a pistol, suddenly feel compelled to click on a "down-vote" button?

My theory is the internet is packed full with sissies.

Too many shootings and killings. Many think it's the guns fault. This thread will end up in the News and politics section in a hurry.

First off, I'm not saying anyone is a sissy for using Imgur to host their photos but...

I hosted a couple pics of handguns because I was participating in a forum thread about handguns and I couldn't help but notice how my handgun pics seem to receive a lot of down-votes.

What the hell has happened to our citizenry when, upon just seeing a photo of a pistol, suddenly feel compelled to click on a "down-vote" button?

My theory is the internet is packed full with sissies.
Agreed. Between the media coverage and copy cats out there, the country has breed a ton of bleed hearts that blame an object that can do nothing unless activated by human hands.

After the guns are gone, cars will be next since cars kill people. Followed by making coffee an illegal drink.

Here's both.

vkutaYr.gif

H3pCNct.jpg

I own both but not my photos.
Top, Taurus titanium .357 and bottom an Astra A-100 in .45acp. Just straight "here's what they look like" photos.

Maybe people gave it down vote because they don’t like bright finish guns. Unless they made an actual comment, it’s impossible to know why.

Last edited:
Agreed. Between the media coverage and copy cats out there, the country has breed a ton of bleed hearts that blame an object that can do nothing unless activated by human hands.

After the guns are gone, cars will be next since cars kill people. Followed by making coffee an illegal drink.
Agree they are already moving in that direction. Self driving cars.

Sure I wont win a prize for my selection of firearms but I really think it's just, "Ewww...a gun!"

-
Back