in a major bind need anyone that has access to a 63 valiant wagon!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
me and the guy doing the work on my wagon have reached a bit of a snag and we need the right peice the back drivers side of the back door door jamb is diffrent then the sedan i need some that can slice 21inches into the rocker from the wheel well up along the spot tabs to under the door striker to the wheel well lip if anyone needs more info i am here and really need this peice by a weeks time if anyone has a parts car please please help me i have some cash lmk what it would take really in a bind my guy starts school again and wont be around to finish the job if this peice isnt here. please call ur local yards if they have anything. and that year is the same cus the sedan has a wider door jamb metal of the skriker part so it sticks a 1/4in out more then the wagon

wagon and would u be able to pull the part i could pay u unless u want me to just go through them if u would ill get a pic of what i need for u.

Post a picture of the area you need and I'll see if my 1964 wagon parts car is not rusted in that area. Jayson

but would the 63 and 64 b the same cuz i got off a 63 sedan and it didnt work on the wagon buti hope they are the same its almost get this part or scrap the whole car.

i will post the pic of the peice i had alrdy to fit but it did not.

There is a guy on phoenix craigslist that is parting out a 63 valiant station wagon.tried to put link but not good on computer.

here is the part i need a side pic ill get a better pic the other side just goes to the split in the wheel well where the weatherstriping goes. if anyone can get this for me i will pay and would be very appriaceative

Attachments

• valiant.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 218
damn that going to be a ***** to find i will keep my eye open here for one i crushed a 4 door not to long ago but a 63 wagon ive never seen one around here but i will look hard for ya

Did you see FABO member named 63 dart wagon has a '65 wagon he's parting out? I am pretty sure the part you need is the same for '63 & '65 just not interchangeable between sedans and wagons...

thanks guys i love this site! wolrds cant explain the feeling of maybe having the part to fix my baby. i will tlk to many that ppl have listed above thanks guys any more leads are great 63-65 are the same correct as listed?

I'll take a look at my wagon Wednesday. Jayson

heres a explanation of the part in greater detail if u drill u the spot welds along the laps and measure 21inches from the wheel well lip into the rocker and get as much of the bottom flat part of the rocker as possable and chopat the laps at the bottom of the coor opening for the top part of the pictured peice i have and will need if u cut from the laps in a straight line to the wheel well lip under the striker it will basicly fall off and that is what i need . srry for trambling with a bad explanation earlyer. i suck at typing

Attachments

• valiant.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 174
Here's are some pictures of what I have. The rocker has some rust issues. If you can make it work let me know. Jayson

Attachments

• DSCN7332.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCN7333.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN7334.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN7335.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN7336.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 152
Nothing like some FABO teamwork fellas...good job!

may still ned this peice said he could stick a screwdriver through the rocker please anyone its getting down to the end for this car.

-
Back