Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcx3

Twisted Sundance
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Can any one help me out here. Seems I got the raw end of a deal several years ago and I am just now finding out. Seems the 360 I purchased at a junk yard( long gone now) is no good. I have already purchased rods, pistons, cam, distributor, valves, and a gear drive for the engine. I have also ported the heads. I just need to buy a block that will be good at 0.030 over. I have too much invested in parts and time in the heads to give up and go back to the big blocks. I would prefer to find someone close by that I can drive to, but acording to shipping prices I may be willing to buy something further away. Please send information and a pic or two to my email.
[email protected]

This is the 68 Dart that the 360 is for.

IMG_0756.JPG

I have a std blk-360 that i had magged and boiled out will need bored[.020] with one drawback, has one crack in # 7 or 8 cylinder wall that can be sleeved, have main caps, would take 30 bucs for it plus shpg....have other 360 engines...you can e-mail me at ; [email protected] in Joplin Mo 64804...I like to trade,big blks 440, have 71 440 dart, hotrod parts,anything MOPAR

Good luck on a not so hard find. IMO. There should be a junk yard close by and if so look for a big van (Dodge) and alot of em had the 360's in em. I sent one to TX to one of our members and still have another here in Missouri but that maybe too far for ya. I'll be going to MMW in St Louis at the end of the month and i can find you one there if you strike out else where. Let me know.
Small Block

Thanks everyone...I think I may have found a few at a local junk/er...treasure yard. its 80.00 a hole to sleeve one so, I will have to pass on that. If I cant buy local cheaper than shipping charges, I will contact one of yall. Thanks again.

GO ALL OUT or GO HOME!!!

I have a good 360 block, been cleaned,new cam bearings,painted. It's a little to loose for std bore pistons but will go .020 or .030 with no problem. I'm in Tampa Fl and I'm going to Montgomery Al. the end of this month. I'm not sure what part of Ga your in but we might be able to meet up.

I have a good 360 block, been cleaned,new cam bearings,painted. It's a little to loose for std bore pistons but will go .020 or .030 with no problem. I'm in Tampa Fl and I'm going to Montgomery Al. the end of this month. I'm not sure what part of Ga your in but we might be able to meet up.

I am 45 miles north of Atlanta, about 5 miles from I-75. I am interested-how much? I may be able to meet you some where.

Thanks everyone for your offers and help. I have found 2 360 engine blocks. I will be meeting up with SGBARRACUDA later to get his 360 and I purchased one locally. Thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back