-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod19611

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Folks!! I'm in the process of building a '66 Barracuda Gasser project and need a few things. Looking for a pair of rear taillights and lenses and possibly a set of E body front seats. I don't care if the taillight assemblies are perfect or if the metal is pitted. I will be blasting them and painting them body color. As far as the seats, E body is just an idea. I'm looking for a high back seat and the E body seat is comfy! Like to keep apples with apples so a high back MOPAR seat is what I want. I'll consider and any brand if necessary. Either email at [email protected] or pm me thru here. This has to be the most informative and awesome site for MOPARs I've ever ran across. Kudos to FABO and thank you!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Charlie

i have a complete 66 cuda parts car pm me i am looking to sell whole car thanks

I would have some pitted taillight housings and some usable lower lenses but no good upper lenses if you can't something complete.
Thanks, Mark

I think my neighbor has a set of E body seats from his 72 Cuda. I will check tomorrow. They need to be recovered.

I appreciate all the input and help from this thread. Turns out I found a complete 66 parts car only 10 minutes from me. Looks like it may have been a nice car but Mother Nature sure did rape it!! Severe frame rust, floor rot, 1/4 damage etc. But it does have very nice chrome pieces and a decent interior with a sweet dash pad. Best thing is that it's gold interior! Thanks again to all who replied. Keep you posted if there's anything else I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back