In need of detailed pictures please.

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im in the middle of doing the body work on my 72 duster getting it ready for primer. And Im doing some fine tuning to a couple body lines where there were some dings on the lines themselves and I just want to make sure its all looking the way it should so I know if I need to do any more fine tuning or if im good to go. But most the pictures I am finding on the internet ar to far away,to small a picture,not the right angle,or fuzzy looking and i was hoping someone here already has or could take some good clean close up shots of the areas for me.

if so that would be great. I am going to post a picture with the areas I am interested in highlighted .( not my car.....just a picture to use as an example ). the red highlighted area is over all what im looking for pictures of but the green highlighted area is where most of my concern is focused (the lower body line at the front of the quarter....from door to wheel well).

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CC-12-114-800.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 422
Trust me, ive enlarge many photos and have not been satisfied. Ends up to blurry ext... Just would prefer some nice close up shots focused on those areas. But thanks for trying. Thanks Adam that would be great. Anyone else?, the more the better

I don't have a pic to help you, but that green area where the middle of the quarter panel lines up with the door has a slight concave area there.

Not a problem Adam, stuff happens lol.

How about this, anyone have ANY good clear pictures of their duster, demon, dart sports?. Would like and clean pictures from any angle of the quarter aswell as the areas i originally asked about would be a plus. Also some different angle shots from sighting down the side of the quarter from the rear of the car. Any and all help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

looks like everyone forgot to post the pictures they were talking about lol.

anyone else have any that they care to post?

hope these help. May be easier to see with primer on it though.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 008.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 279
  • 009.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 011.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 012.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 013.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 293
Divenut that would be great.
Adam, thanks, those were some good close up shots. But your right, in primer would probably be easier to make things out versus bare steel. Thank you again

Divenut that would be great.
Adam, thanks, those were some good close up shots. But your right, in primer would probably be easier to make things out versus bare steel. Thank you again

OK. Will take a few pics and post em up in a few minutes.

Hopefully these will work for you. Sorry bout the glare. Let me know if you need different angles etc.

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4587.jpg

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

sorry i didnt get right back with you guys been busy working on the duster .....But thank you!!!! and that yellow is great for scoping out the lines because the shadows show easily on it. so that worked out nice. only problem is. I tried printing them off at my father in laws house and couldnt get them to print right so im going to have to try again. because id like to hang the pictures on the garage wall for reference as i work on the duster.

Thank you again!

divenut, I figured out why the pictures were printing weird. when I save your pictures to my computer....for some reason its converting them to panoramic view and stretches the pictures way out. it doesnt do it with other pictures...only yours. so if at all possible could you email them to me?. if thats something you can do just let me know and I will send you my email address in a PM. And i could also use a picture of the inside wheel well lip in the area that the lower body lines merge into the wheel well. And a picture of the front of the front fender and the lower front of the front fender in the bumper area.

hate to ask so much....if you can help id appreciate it though. thank you

Hey DusterDude,

Not a problem. :thumleft: PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you tonight.

Pat

Alright man, looks like it was a Photobucket issue, just emailed you the originals from my home PC. They seem to print fine. Will take those additional pics for you after dinner.

Pat

Your the man Pat!, thank you again for trying so hard just to help mevout with this, i really appreciate it. Its members like younthat make this site so great. I'm on my phone right now but when Inger back around home ill touch base with you again. Thanks again

Your the man Pat!, thank you again for trying so hard just to help mevout with this, i really appreciate it. Its members like younthat make this site so great. I'm on my phone right now but when Inger back around home ill touch base with you again. Thanks again

My pleasure. Just paying forward some of the help I have received from FABO members. Been following your build thread...I see you love sanding. :tongue1:

Sending some of the front panel shots to you now.

Have a good night,
Pat

Pat, Thank you once again for all the help. you didnt have to do any of it. but the fact that you went to such lengths means alot.

I got all the pictures you sent and they should do good for what I am needing!

and yup.....you got it.... I "LOVE" sanding...HAHA NOT!. im getting worn out on it....but I am happy to say that im nearing the end up all of the brutal sanding which means primer is just around the corner and then its light sanding which I dont mind.

Keep checking in on my build thread ....Ill be posting more updates soon. hopefully with pictures of some pretty good changes by the end of this weekend!

-
Back