In need of help, please

-

swedefish

Reaction score
Anyone near Oxford, MA 01540 that is willing to help me with an issue I got.

Thing is, I´ve had a guy who is running a resto company to do a restojob on an item that I´ve sent to him. This was for a little more then a year ago and in last December he e-mailed me that the item was ready to ship. I paid him the invoice he sent me and began the waiting for this item. Still waiting... he says he have tryed to ship it twice with the USPS but got it in return both the times.
Last week I wrote to him asking if he got any news about the item... and he wrote it haven´t reshipped yet, and that he was going to ship it out before the end of the week by using UPS and provide me with a tracking#. But still haven´t heard anything. So I´ve been waiting for five months to have this item shipped.
I´ve got all of our e-mail conversation saved on my puter with recieps on the item.
I don´t want to name the company yet, because if this is just a case of him being busy or something, I don´t want to put him in a bad light.

If there are someone who can take contact with the guy to find out what´s happening or even better pick up the item and have it shipped to me.
All on my expense of course.
You can PM me for the name of the guy and the company and what sort of an item that it is.

Many thanks in advance
Would be very, very appreciated.
Lenny/Swedefish

Something smells fishy (no pun intended). Lenny, I am in CA but am willing to make a call on your behalf if you want to forward me his contact information. It would be best for someone to pick up the item and see it firsthand (in order to check out the quality of the work that was done to it). If that isn't the case, it could always be shipped to someone in the States and then shipped out to you. Either he is BSing about shipping it twice through USPS and having it returned or he is doing something very wrong with his shipping procedure. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks GTX, you´ve got a PM.
If I do not get the cluster, I´ll tell you all about this deal.

I'm on the east coast in delaware he could ship to me and i could foward and call him if i can help let me know........superdart340

Thanks superdart I really appreciate your help. I´ll let you know, lets see what GTX thinks.

Please keep us posted...we really should have a list of companies/folks that we should be warned of...I buy lots of stuff from the states and I rely on this board..

Thought this was a sticky ?

Grassy

-
Back