-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72DMag

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, putting a wanted ad on here while searching facebook for a 1972 plymouth duster that comes with a title! Looking to do a complete back half/chasis car and go to the midwest drag and drive events as well as the carolina drags.

I don't care how rough of shape the car is!! If it needs frame rails, quarters, a floor, etc... All that I don't care about but it has to be a 72 Duster and you have to have a title!! In order for me to eventualy drive it on the road I need a title.

I am located in Pittsburgh PA area but travel all over to Michigan all the way down to rock hill south carolina. If the price is right and you have a 72 duster with title that needs alot of work, please reach out. Thanks!!

@Hellrats Thanks saw that one. But I'd feel kinda bad cutting that up and converting a 340 4 speed car to a chasis car. Hoping to find cheap like slant six or 318.

I wouldn't. The motor and transmission are gone and you will never find them. Plus a numbers matching A body doesn't bring much more money anyway. Frame connectors and a 440 callout on the fender says old race car to me.

i have a 1972 duster shell, title dash and vin. $1100 takes it, needs floor and trunk rest is solid pm me if interested 340 car

DSCF5963.JPG

DSCF5964.JPG

DSCF5965.JPG

DSCF5967.JPG

Okie dokie you asked for it $1,500..with title.. H code.. Factory petty blue has perfect tail panel and back bumper...mint fenders...nice doors...

20231010_171726.jpg

20231010_171713.jpg

looks like you have pick of the litter over there. i was gonna say i thought of this one the instant you said "back half" but it's on the wrong coast.

Thanks everyone for the responses! I also got an IM from someone close to me in the pittsburgh area. So just working out the details to get things figured out and what direction I am going to take.

@Mtrhead Thanks!! I am going to reach out to @rva first with a question since he responded first and I am heading out that way in a couple weeks. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back