In search of a car

-

Evan Dutch

Reaction score
Hey there I'm Evan and I'm new to the site. As you probably guessed I'm looking for a car. I'm currently building a 408 stroker for street and strip use. As of now I own a 1984 dodge ram 4x4. I've come to realize that I would be much happier putting the motor in an a body rather than putting it into a 6,000 LB truck. So it's time for the truck to go and time to bring in a car. I've always loved the older mopars and I think it's time that I find one. If anyone can help me I'm looking for a late 60s to early 70s a body (duster, dart, scamp, etc...) I'm located in southern north Carolina. Looking for a car that is mostly complete and that has little to no rust, also would like it to be a factory V8 car. Can run and drive but does not have too. My main concern is rust. Will be starting college soon so my budget is not very large. If anyone has any leads or information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Welcome to FABO, and good luck with your search for a lighter car!

Hey there I'm Evan and I'm new to the site. As you probably guessed I'm looking for a car. I'm currently building a 408 stroker for street and strip use. As of now I own a 1984 dodge ram 4x4. I've come to realize that I would be much happier putting the motor in an a body rather than putting it into a 6,000 LB truck. So it's time for the truck to go and time to bring in a car. I've always loved the older mopars and I think it's time that I find one. If anyone can help me I'm looking for a late 60s to early 70s a body (duster, dart, scamp, etc...) I'm located in southern north Carolina. Looking for a car that is mostly complete and that has little to no rust, also would like it to be a factory V8 car. Can run and drive but does not have too. My main concern is rust. Will be starting college soon so my budget is not very large. If anyone has any leads or information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!
Hi, i have a 75 space duster, has rust but i do have 2 rust free fenders $850 for all in Brooklyn NY

-
Back