Indy 360-1 Head Header question

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm installing a 414 stroker equipped with Indy 360-1 heads. Which headers do you buy? I bought a used set but they won't fit my 69 dart. They were installed on this motor in a duster. I assumed that they would fit. As usual I was wrong. I guess I don't know what questions to ask.

What brand did you buy????. My TTI's wre a pain to get installed because the motor HAS to be in certain location.

You may have to "move " your motor around to them on.....I shimmed by stacking washers...it's crude but it worked.

Todd

I believe the 360-1 heads use a w2 type header.

I think they are DUAL PATTERN and will accept either.

Here they are Dual Pattern..........

Bad picture though.

Indy 360-1 heads.jpg

Indy 360-1 heads.jpg

Hedman Hustler

Don't husslers have a tube that goes through the fenderwell. If the headers you got came off a Duster, they will fit a Dart.

The hedmans will make more HP than the POS tti's for that application, especially if it's a 550+ hp mill.

Recieved a call offering over the phone help to get them installed. So I'll try again.
crackedback they have a tube on each side that goes on the inside of the the frame rail(like fenderwell) And that is what I thought also that they will fit.(dart/demon the same)

Yea!!!! I got them installed. Nick Thanks for all the help..
Motor position is really important. I will have to do some measuring and redo the motor plate.

-
Back