Inflation

-
yeah did you see his other stuff??? 2500.00 for a superbird fender! 3000.00 for scoops and bezels?!! this is unreal.

Yup he's an idiot and to think that stuff is worth that amount is a lie.

Worse yet,there WILL be someone with more money than brains..

That is crazy:toothy10:
I think he needs to take a math class and find out
he has two to many zero's on his pricing :-?
900 dolors for a single bucket seat cover.:spam1:

Yep priceeey! Frank Mitchell....he's been around awhile, people must buy off him, he does have some rare original stuff....how bout a $400 dipstick,$300 washer bottle for your a-body or maybe a $900 alternator, cheez:thebirdm:

frank mitchell, hmmmmm....... its guys like him that ruin the hobby. hope he ain't at spring fling cuz i'll give him a piece of my mind. does he think everybody can afford a roger gibson restoration $$$?

Frank has a long and storied career in pricing things in the stratosphere. Franks rep isn't the greatest.

Superbird fenders???? Find a 70 Coronet/bee/RT same dang part. Guess i should have bought that 4 door 70 Coronet for $1500, make a boat load on the fenders and trash the rest.

There are a lot of people out there that would like to give Frank more than a piece of their mind, if you know what I mean.

Frank Mitchell ... don't get me started. We have had several run-ins at Carlisle in years past for sending the wrong parts and never correcting it. Before he started selling on ebay, he was running rampant and doing whatever he wanted to. With ebay, he couldn't be the shyster he was when selling directly over the phone/through Hemmings because of the feedback forum. His tag line should be: "Mitchell Motor Parts ... sticking it to the Mopar enthusiast since 1981!"

-
Back