Information on a Compair Kellog Air compressor

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This compressor was built in 1984. Its a 5 HP 220 single phase. I can't find out much about it. I want to buy a kit to rebuild the pump. Maybe one of you can find something out about it for me. Model number is B451 4BL. I just had the motor rebuilt but I think the pump is tired.

Compair Kellog compressor.jpg

Compair Kellog compressor-2.jpg

Compair Kellog compressor-3.jpg

Thanks, I have looked there but nothing comes up on this model. I have some forms filled out at a couple companies. Lets see if one of them gets back to me.

What's written on the little yellow tag? Are there any other stampings on the pump?[/QUOT
No it's blank. may have been something written long ago. But there is a plaque that has the model number and serial number on it.

Hello SGBARRACUDA.
Any thing is better then nothing.
its the thought that counts.
Stay Safe...
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.
No for sure, I appreciate any and all help. It’s like this thing came from Area 51. Can’t find any information on it.

Well I finally got a hold of someone that researched this and found out this model was made for two years only. And you can't get parts for the pump anymore. Now I'm looking at a new pump 500-1500 bucks. I may look at buying a whole new one.

-
Back