-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I need part of an inner rocker panel for my Dart Sport. I'm replacing the quarter skin and the bottom of the inner rocker is rusted out. I just need the part from the door opening to the outer wheel well.
I'll try to post a pic later.
Thanks,
Dallas

Couple of small pics.
Dallas

IMG_5545 (WinCE).jpg

IMG_5546 (WinCE).jpg

Surely someone is cutting up an Duster, Demon, or Dart Sport. I don't know if a Swinger part is the same. I hate to wait for 6 months for AMD to finish development of these.
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

It may come to that but I would really like to have a factory piece. If I had a sheet metal brake it wouldn't be too hard. It actually has several bends and different angles. Needs to be fairly precise. My Goodmark quarter skin doesn't have the bottom lip that fastens to the rocker lip so I need to weld it to the bottom of this inner rocker piece.
I don't know if a Swinger has the same shape part but I'm about to take a Sawzall to some of my parts cars and find out. I was hoping someone from a dry area was cutting up a Duster, Demon, or Dart Sport for parts. I've seen them advertised before but it's been awhile. I have over a dozen parts cars but not what I need. :angry7:

Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back