Instrument cluster overlays on 70-76 Duster?

-

twister360

Reaction score
Has anyone used the vinyl overlay on their 70-76 Duster instrument cluster? If so, who was the supplier and how would you rate the product. Ease of installation and overall satisfaction. If you have pictures of before/after, please submit.

Thanks Gary

are you looking for the wood grain overlay ? DMT has it. everything Ive used from them has been high quality.

are you looking for the wood grain overlay ? DMT has it. everything Ive used from them has been high quality.

Yes, the wood grain overlay. Would the results look better with the overlay or try to paint? Do the overlays have the adhesive on the back or do you wet them and float them on much like side stripes?

Thanks Gary

Adam, do you know if the wood grain looks factory or custom?

I've never seen a NOS gauge bezel, but it looks to me like the plastic itself is etched in wood grain while the color on top is just brown.

When I look at wood grain overlays online, they look like real wood grain with dark and light highlights. I'd like a factory look myself but I don't want spend the money if it looks too custom.

-
Back