Instrument panel 1968/69 barracuda

-

Stanley parsons

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there got a new non air instrument panel that either sold the car or going to use I don’t want to go through Canada to get one so I was hoping to find one my car is a 69 some was trimmed in black I prefer it but would do either thanks

Obviously shipping from Canuckistan is the problem?? PG Classics is up here, but lots of retailers covering our southern brethren.
Classic Ind, Yearnone, Dantes, Van's auto...etcetera etcetera etcetera. They all sell PG Classic dash. PG is the only mfg I believe.

@Stanley parsons may not like this, but I do not care. I grow increasingly tired of reading a long run-on sentence with poor grammar and no punctuation that makes little or no sense.
First, there is way more than just a lack of punctuation at fault. The whole thing makes little sense due to grammar and lack of punctuation. I think he is asking if anybody has recently purchased a new 68-69 non-AC instrument panel, and subsequently decided not to use it, and might want to sell it for less than they paid for it. He lives in the US and does not want to pay shipping from PG Enterprises in Canada. I have purchased things from them many times and have always found the shipping charges to be quite reasonable. In fact, I am not sure I understand why shipping from companies like PG in Canada TO the US is so much more reasonable than shipping from companies in the US to Canada. Plus, I am 99% sure that there is only one company producing those instrument panels, so it doesn't really matter where you buy it from.

Last edited:
Harrisomn you are a trooper reading that long run on sentence and then translating it for the rest of us and it also means you have enabled him continuing to type with long run on sentences cause if all of us said we don’t understand and waited for him to type a proper sentence or two we would actually be helping him and I will still type a few more words here to make this an even longer run on sentence

Harrisomn you are a trooper reading that long run on sentence and then translating it for the rest of us and it also means you have enabled him continuing to type with long run on sentences cause if all of us said we don’t understand and waited for him to type a proper sentence or two we would actually be helping him and I will still type a few more words here to make this an even longer run on sentence
Sorry. Did not mean to be an enabler.
:lol: :lol:

-
Back