Insurance

-

n00blike

Reaction score
Well i saw a thread about insurance but it seemed like that insurance was for people who dont drive them every day. I plan on driving my every day so what type of insurance would be good for me? Right now i have AAA.

no collector car insurer will insure a daily driver.

tedsweet is right about collector car companies not insuring a daily driver. I would shop around and see if you can get insurance on a daily driver with some kind of "stated value".....

What about that Safe Auto i see advertised on the TV? Or how about Progressive with Flo? Dont know myself but thought someone might know.
Small Block

I had progressive before and when one of our cars got some over-spray on it our progressive person was lame it seemed like they didn't try. :angry7:

so we went with AAA

tedsweet is right about collector car companies not insuring a daily driver. I would shop around and see if you can get insurance on a daily driver with some kind of "stated value".....

stated value is useless

it only limits the max you can recover, you still are there mercy on what they determine the value per claim to be. they dont have to even consider the amount that was stated.

I use haggertys. so far so good.
but I haven't had to use them, and hope I never have to.
I sell insurance for Farmers Insurance and don't like the "book" price they and almost all other insurance would use.

I have Hagerty plus collector car insurance. I have four cars with them. They said, its ok to drive them as long as its not an everyday car. My (LOL) 1981 Corvette, I drive on long trips and they do not say anything about the milage.

carlisle Scamp2.JPG

-
Back