Intake & Exhaust Manifolds

-

Eddie348

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Working on restoring my 69 340 engine and looking for advise on what is the best coating for Intake & Exhaust Manifolds and if you know anyone that you have experience on doing a great job please let me know. Thank you

Intake would be powder coat. I believe they have high heat coatings as well that could work on the exhaust manifolds as well.

Thank you BigStrok3. Any recommendations where I could send them to?

Eddie
I can give you info on powder coating done fairly local for you, when you come up on Sat, if you do. I can show you some items I had done, at "Motor Sports powder coating", in Delavan Wis.

barracudadave67

Eddie, I enjoyed our chat today and have to thank KrazyKuda Karl for the great referral! I look forward to working with you. :-D

Cudachick is the one to go with for powder coating....

I've had powder coating done by her and it's perfect...

I've never seen or heard of her EVER doing a bad job....

But seen, heard about, and have samples of her great work!

Eddie, I enjoyed our chat today and have to thank KrazyKuda Karl for the great referral! I look forward to working with you. :-D

It was samples of your work that sold itself. :glasses7:

I showed Eddie and his brother the commando valve covers that you did for me, and his brother started bidding on them....

Happy customers and word of mouth can be great advertising.... :D

It was samples of your work that sold itself. :glasses7:

I showed Eddie and his brother the commando valve covers that you did for me, and his brother started bidding on them....

Happy customers and word of mouth can be great advertising.... :D

.... so ... how much was the offer???? Lol

Karl, you surely got that last part right and it's all I've relied on since the outset in 2007. When was the last time you noticed a PSC banner ad?? :-D Thanks again my friend and happy customer! You're awesome! (I loved the auction vids too BTW. You're famous!)

-
Back